Billing Specialist at Stamped.io
Stamped is an AI-powered ecommerce marketing platform that enables direct-to-consumer brands to accelerate business growth by enhancing user engagement, increasing revenue, and improving customer satisfaction through Reviews & Ratings, Q&A, Visual Marketing, Loyalty & Referrals. Our constant focus on customer success and seeking new innovative ways to help brands get more value out of our products and services have made us one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry.
We are a fully remote start-up team, headquartered in Canada and Singapore with team members based all over the world. Join us as we take Stamped to the next level!
Stamped is currently looking for a detail obsessed, customer centric billing specialist to work with our brands regarding payments, issuing invoices, and processing credit memos and refunds. If you love to multitask, have a passion for customer service and are looking to build a career in Finance, this might be the role for you!
This is a unique opportunity for someone looking to get a foothold into the finance space of a fast-growing start-up!
- Create and issue invoices
- Process credit and refund memos
- Prepare account statements and follow up on outstanding payments
- Resolve billing discrepancies while maintaining our exceptional customer service standards
- Answer questions from customers regarding payments, billing, etc.
- Monitor all payments and prepare monthly billing reports
- Manage account balances and resolve inconsistencies.
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvements
- Update accounting records with issued invoices, processed payments, new balances, and customer contact information
- Assist accounting team with preparation of Financial reports
- Deep understanding of SaaS billing and subscription set up with a background in Finance
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to details
- Effective collaborator who can bring together sales, finance, operations and customer success
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Must possess discretion, professionalism, confidentiality and good judgment
- Adaptable self-starter who thrives in a culture of accountability and ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Enjoys being deeply involved in the growth of an organization
What’s in it for you?
- Work with a passionate, multinational and multi-talented group of tech enthusiasts who always go that extra mile
- Work directly with company leadership
- A fully remote company driven by deliverables, not hours
- Competitive salary
- Grow and own your area
- $500 USD home office set up allowance
- $500 USD annual education budget
- A key member of a growing Finance team here at Stamped!