Billing Manager at LeadsBridge
Billing Manager (Remote)
Remote | Full time
LeadsBridge is a remoteB2B SaaS company that helps clients to bridge the gaps between business assets and advertising campaigns.
We are looking for a competent Billing specialist to undertake a variety of financial and non-financial tasks in order to help guarantee the company’s revenues. You will handle the processing of incoming payments along with the issuing of the necessary paperwork and performing tasks that will help us monitor our revenues.
You will be responsible for keeping track of money owed to us by customers, preparing invoices and updating records. You must be accurate and reliable in handling accounts and documents. Being good at math and a high degree of organizational ability are essential due to the great amount of financial information. Since you will be using technology to expedite your work, a degree of computer knowledge is required. The goal is to contribute to the accurate preparation of bills receivable and safeguard the company’s income.
- Assume the responsibility of receiving and sorting incoming payments with attention to credibility
- Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies
- Issue and post bills, receipts and invoices
- Check the validity of debit accounts
- Update accounts receivable database with new accounts or missed payments
- Ensure all clients remain informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines
- Provide solutions to any relative problems of clients
- Write thorough reports on billing activity with clear and reliable data
- Manage account balances to discover outstanding debts or other inconsistencies
- Proven experience as a billing specialist
- Adherence to laws and best practices in regards to dealing with customers and data
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and the processing of financial information
- Excellent knowledge of CRMs / Payment gateway / SaaS Finances
- Proficiency in English
- Results-driven and patient
- High degree of attention to detail and trustworthiness
- Strong professional growth
- Competitive European salary
- Remote work. Human contact is still important. For this reason, more than once a year, meetups are organized in which we find ourselves working together.
- Availability of monthly bonuses for IT equipment purchases or for sports activities. We care about your health!
- An international team based around the World
- Unlimited vacation policy
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!