Billing And Purchasing Ops Supervisor at Wipfli
Billing And Purchasing Ops Supervisor
The way you think makes you different. At Wipfli, we embrace that.
Our inclusive culture provides a space for everyone to have a voice. Our growing number of DEI resource groups celebrate diversity and champion awareness throughout Wipfli.
We’re also focused on helping you achieve success with balance. From hybrid schedules and flexible time off to training programs and mental wellness initiatives, we take care of our team.
If you want to be in an environment where you can grow, feed your curiosity and make a difference, Wipfli is the place for you.
Under the direction of the Operations Manager, the Operations Supervisor is focused on providing operational support to ensure the proper and smooth operations of the Operations sub teams, Billing and Purchasing. The Operations Support Supervisor may also be assigned to a specific service group(s) within Business Solutions to provide additional operational support when needed.
Oversees, coordinates, and delegates workflow, ensuring an efficient flow of the assigned Operations sub team(s) functions. May include but not limited to:
- Coordinates billing and purchasing functions and serve as the liaison between Operations and other various service group(s).
- Oversees various Operations programs and processes, including creating reports, documenting procedures, data analysis and review.
- Performance coach for associate(s). Develops associates, provides regular feedback, and participates in the annual performance review.
- Trains or mentors assigned associates on advanced functions and firm and Business Solutions programs and processes as directed.
- Complete operational functions as assigned
- Backup or assists Billing and/or Purchasing sub-teams with overflow work.
- Supports key processes such as subcontractors, expense management, vendor agreements.
- Identifies improvement opportunities and prototype processes or programs as requested.
- Provides feedback and input into overall Business Solutions operation and planning
- High School Diploma
- 5+ years related experience
- Prior project management experience
- Two-to-four-year degree desirable
- Prior supervisory experience
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and organize work effectively
- Ability to balance many projects simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure and time deadlines
- Ability to respond to unexpected events or changing schedules, demands, and priorities quickly and appropriately.
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity and approach opportunities in a flexible and creative manner
- Excellent Written, Verbal and Presentation skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Wipfli is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities.
Wipfli supports equal pay for equal work and values each candidate’s unique experiences and skill sets. The estimated pay range for this position is: $55,000 to $91,000. Compensation within the range is determined by a variety of factors including, but not limited to, location, individuals’ skills, experience, training, licensure and certifications, business needs and applicable employment laws.
Wipfli cares about our associates and offers a variety of benefits to support their well-being. Highlights include 8 health plan options (both HMO & PPO plans), dental and vision coverage, opportunity to enroll in HSA with potential Firm contribution and an Employee Assistance Program. Other benefits include firm-sponsored basic life and short and long-term disability coverage, a 401(k) savings plan & profit share as well as Firm matching contribution, well-being incentive, education & certification assistance, flexible time off, family care leave, parental leave, family formation benefits, cell phone reimbursement, and travel rewards. Voluntary benefit offerings include critical illness & accident insurance, hospital indemnity insurance, legal, long-term care, pet insurance, ID theft protection, and supplemental life/AD&D. Eligibility for all benefits programs is dependent on annual hours expectation, position status/level and location. Wipfli offers flexibility for many positions to be performed remotely; please discuss your work preferences with your recruiter during the interview process.