Billing Analyst at Robert Half International
Remote | Full-time
Robert Half International
- $55,000.00 – $62,000.00 / Yearly
- Our client is seeking a Billing Analyst to join their growing team.
- This is a direct-hire opportunity that is fully remote.
- Candidates preferred to be in Minnesota or the Midwest for an occasional gathering but ultimately it’s 100% work from home.
- This client is seeking candidates with time billing experience – i.e. time and materials, legal billing, and/or professional services.
- Also required is advanced skills with Excel including vlookups, pivot tables, formulas, and formatting.
- The Billing Analyst position is primarily responsible for timely and accurate preparation of invoices, revenue recognition, and accounting process and controls. This position works closely with customers, and members of the Accounting team, to answer invoicing questions or manage escalated issues. The Billing Analyst will eventually understand and ensure proper workflow for the entire billing operation, assisting wherever needed.
- Ideal candidates will have 2-3+ years of experience in billing, degree in Accounting or Finance preferred but not required, and a great attitude and work ethic. Also, candidates must be comfortable with constant change to be successful in this role (due to growth and centralization of billing processes).
Compensation ranges $55-62k, full benefits package is offered, and a great working environment.
- Billing, Billing Functions, Central Billing Office, Computerized Billing, Prepare Invoices, Revenue Recognition, Revenue Recognition, Billing System, MS Excel