Bilingual Translator at HIPR
HIPR, a multidisciplinary consulting firm specializing in software design and research, information technology, business process outsourcing (BPO), and staffing and recruiting is currently looking for a Bilingual Translator. HIPR is Committed to helping clients add value to their enterprise, HIPR has outlined six key objectives that reinforce this undertaking: help clients cut costs, understand their industry and local market, get their products to market faster, enhance and maintain their enterprise applications, provide support across all stages of the development lifecycle, augment teams with “hard-to-find IT talent,” and focus on their core business.
- Compile information, including technical terms, into glossaries and terminology databases to be used in translations.
- Translate and proofread legal documents, contracts, files, slides, and website content from English to Chinese and from Chinese to English.
- Convert client emails and audio recordings from Chinese to English and from English to Chinese.
- Consecutively interpret consultations, client and attorney meetings, and interviews.
- Provide simultaneous interpretation in regular business operations, conferences, and staff meetings.
- Cross-reference specialized dictionaries and translation tools to monitor quality of translation.
- Network with field experts to stay current on new translation tools and practices.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Translation and Interpretation.
- Excellent English writing skills.
- Great Chinese reading skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Outstanding client service skills.
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated professional demeanor.
- Excellent multitasking and time management skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- A degree in a writing-related undergraduate or graduate program.
We provide competitive compensation and great benefits. The comprehensive benefits plan includes: short-term and long term disability insurance, health, dental and vision insurance, optional 401 (K), gym membership, paid leaves and paid holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 – $36,000.00 per year
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!