Bilingual Sales and Reservations Agent at U-Haul
Bilingual French/English – Sales & Reservations Agent, Part-time (Work from Home) U.S. Only
Location: 2727 N Central Ave, Phoenix, Arizona 85004 United States of America
Must be fluent in French and English
ABOUT THE JOB
Part-Time Bilingual French Sales & Reservations Agents take back to back incoming calls from customers utilizing both the U-Haul toll free 1-800-GO-UHAUL phone number and customers calling specific U-Haul Moving Centers across the U.S. and Canada. Bilingual French Agents assist customers in both English and French who have an existing reservation or current business with U-Haul. This includes answering general questions about pricing, products and services, making changes to existing reservations. Assist customers with new business as needed, including cross-selling.
- Train and work from home – Flexible schedules!
- Contact center career path available including work from home!
- Part-Time benefits include: Medical Reimbursement Indemnity Plan, Rx Savings Plus Discount Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan, Retirement Savings 401(k) Plan
Great opportunity for students, teachers, second job!
- Basic keyboarding and computer skills
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
- Clear speaking voice
- General knowledge of U.S. geography
THIS JOB MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF
- You are a dependable team player with a positive attitude
- You enjoy a fast-paced training and work environment
- You enjoy speaking with and helping customers
- You are comfortable with online learning and remote supervision
- You are comfortable navigating multiple computer programs at one time
TRAINING / EDUCATION
We offer on-the-job education which allows you the opportunity to learn and begin performing some of your job duties while helping customers. This role offers hands-on education working with your manager from day one.
- You will spend 2 hours within the first 3 days at a U-Haul Center for training purposes.
- Expect to be on the phones taking live calls by day 2 of training with your manager.
- Anytime 4 am to 5 pm Monday through Sunday (Arizona time).
- We need you to work at least one weekend day. If you want to work both that’s great!
- Working holidays is required.We are open and customers need our help.
THE FOLLOWING IS REQUIRED TO WORK FROM HOME
- You must have a quiet, private work area.
- Dependent and child-care arrangements must be made as if you were working at a U-Haul site.
- All work duties including education must be performed at your home address.
THE FOLLOWING TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS MUST BE MET TO WORK FROM HOME
- Must have a non-wireless USB headset with microphone.
- Must have high speed internet with 2MB up 5MB down (or greater) and ping below 70.
- 5MB up 10MB down is preferred for a better experience.
- Must have a PC or laptop with the following:
- 10 OS & Mac OS.
- 8G of RAM or greater (Windows or Mac).
- Windows OS: CPU score of 2500 or greater.
- Mac OS: A core i5 processor or greater.
- Must install and use the required Company software including a Company provided anti-virus software.
THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT PERMITTED WHEN WORKING FROM HOME DUE TO COMPATIBILITY, PERFORMANCE, SECURITY OR OTHER CONCERNS:
- A wireless or non-USB headset.
- A PC/laptop or Internet that does not meet the minimum requirements.
- Mobile hot-spot, tethering, satellite ISP or similar.
- Compute stick, tablet or similar device.
- Windows XP or Vista operating system.
- Rental, rent-to-own or public computer/laptop.
- Working in a public place or using a public internet connection.
- Unsecure Wi-Fi or one that does not meet with the other Wi-Fi requirements.
- Running any non-work related programs on your computer while working.
- Having any other anti-virus installed/in use on your computer while working other than the Company provided anti-virus software (this is a payment card industry requirement).
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!