Bilingual Portuguese Teachers at EF - Education First
Teach English Online with EF As the official language services provider for both the Beijng, Sochi and Rio Olympic Games, EF uses cutting edge technology to create a fundamentally better way of learning English. Our online English program serves adult learners from over 120 countries, and we are looking for engaging native bilingual Portuguese/English speakers to make our virtual classrooms come alive! Teachers work from home and are provided with innovative conversational lesson plans for our small classes. Prior teaching and/or TEFL experience is a plus, but not required. This is a perfect opportunity for stay at home parents, students and other professionals looking to benefit from a work from home job opportunity with a stable, well-established company.
- Ability to consistently commit to working a minimum of 15 hours per week, with weekday evenings and weekend availability required.
- Ability to work independently and learn company policies/teaching approaches through self-paced, online trainings.
- Native English speaker with either an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in any field. College juniors and seniors will also be considered.
- TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certification a plus, but also can be earned within the first month on the job. This is not provided by EF
- Past experience in teaching, coaching or mentoring is preferred, but not required for application.
- Excellent cultural awareness, communication and motivational skills, as well as a commitment to delivering a high level of customer service and support
- Access to a headset, personal computer and stable internet connection
Compensation: $12 base rate; this is an independent contractor position. To Apply: If you fit the above criteria, we encourage you to fast track your application for an interview at: https://www.ef.com/adultteachonline/ Check out our website at www.ef.com
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!