- Payment Services PAYME05418
- Ft. Lauderdale, FL, USA
- Remote – USA
Key Benefit Services position, responsible for providing Benefit Outsourcing services for Managed Services Customers. Includes administration of customer benefit programs (health & welfare, life, disability, etc.). Responsible for oversight of customer-employee benefit life cycles, employee communication, enrollment; accuracy of employee benefit elections and related payroll deductions.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune’s Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Strong knowledge of Health & Welfare benefit plans, benefits trends.
- Management of all administrative aspects of Customer company benefit plans, including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA/HRA plans, life insurance, disability and voluntary plans.
- Thorough understanding of overall Benefit Administration activities.
- Ability to proactively identify potential problems and take corrective actions as needed
- Ability to interpret benefit plan documents and discuss in detail with confidence.
- Provide best practice recommendations to establish effective Customer procedures and processes
- Manage relationships with Customers, Brokers, third-party vendors
- Conduct Customer meetings to ensure Customer satisfaction
- Ensure strict compliance with related federal and state laws & guidelines
- Lead annual open enrollment activities, including but not limited to project management, system testing/set-up, open enrollment meetings, validation of benefit data and elections, and customer acceptance.
- Thorough documentation and maintenance of Customer benefit processes.
- Familiarity with Qualified Medical Child Support Orders.
(Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Working knowledge of employee life cycle Benefits Administration, related regulations and ERISA guidelines, HIPAA Compliance
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Ability to build solid/credible Customer relationships
- Ability to work collaboratively with Peers and all levels of management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Acute attention to detail
- Proficient using the Microsoft Office Suite of software to include Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience with Benefit Admin Software and/or other HCM Benefits Admin technology solutions is required
- Excellent judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to deliver effective presentations
(Experience, Education, Certification, License and Training):
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) plus a minimum of 4years related experience in a corporate and/or outsourcing environment, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- PHR and/or CEBS certifications preferred
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.