Behavioral Coach at AbleTo
AbleTo is the leading provider of high-quality, technology-enabled behavioral health care. AbleTo believes that everyone deserves access to high-quality care, and offers a suite of technology-enabled services to empower people to lead better lives through better mental health. A proprietary platform connects individuals with AbleTo highly trained licensed providers who deliver weekly sessions by phone or video supported by an integrated digital experience. Members also have access to mental health coaches and digital support programs. Clinical best practices are leveraged across all services to ensure individuals are getting the care they need. Our outcomes-focused care is proven to improve depression and anxiety by over 50% on average, as demonstrated in several peer-reviewed studies. For patients with high-cost medical conditions, our clinically-tailored treatment is proven to reduce medical costs with the care that empowers the patient to address their health needs. AbleTo partners with payers to make high-quality care accessible, affordable, and convenient for millions of people to get the treatment they need.
Serve as an AbleTo Behavioral Coach for participants enrolled in our programs. While collaboratively working with a therapist, the Behavioral Coach will present participants with new tools to make concrete lifestyle changes. This position is part-time, via video chat or phone. Must have at least 10-15 hours of weekly availability, including evenings and weekends.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience coaching or counseling adults within a mental health capacity.
- Must be knowledgeable of or have some understanding of cognitive-behavioral approaches, short-term therapy approaches, anxiety, and depression.
- Must have private, dependable access to an internet-connected computer with a webcam and headset (earphones & microphone).
- MA Psychology preferred or BA Psychology with related experience; OR
- RN, Psychiatric.
- Range of experiences.
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Ability to manage workload in an independent setting.
- Experience with team collaboration and coordination of care with external sources.
- Fluency in Spanish and the ability to provide coaching in Spanish is a plus
- BCC or ICF Certification with a Psychology degree helpful, but not required.
Follow AbleTo on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram!
AbleTo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. AbleTo is an E-Verify company.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!