- Job Locations: US
- ID: 2019-2026
- # of Openings: 100
- Category: Behavioral Health
AbleTo, Inc. combines best-in-class patient engagement with behavior change treatment programs that allow health plans and plan sponsors to improve health outcomes, while lowering overall spending, for high-cost medical populations. Benefitting groups include heart patients and diabetics, as well as those suffering from depression/anxiety and chronic pain. All sixteen of our programs utilize best-practice protocols and are delivered nationally by teams of licensed therapists and behavior coaches. Program participants experience improved health, better recovery and in the case of heart patients, fewer hospitalizations.
AbleTo is looking for candidates to serve as Behavioral Coaches for participants enrolled our programs. While collaboratively working with a therapist, the Behavioral Coach will present participants with new tools to make concrete lifestyle changes. This position is part-time, via video-chat or phone.
*Remote/Virtual position, experience working with medical patients preferred.
- Must have at least 10-15 hours of weekly availability, including evenings and weekends.
- Must have at least 3 years experience coaching or counseling adults within a mental health or medical capacity.
- Must be knowledgeable of or have some understanding of cognitive behavioral approaches, short-term therapy approaches, anxiety, and depression.
- Must have private, dependable access to an internet-connected computer with a webcam and headset (earphones & microphone).
- MA Psychology preferred or BA Psychology with related experience; OR
- RN, Psychiatric.
- Range of experience addressing behavioral health, medical, and life transition challenges with clients.
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Ability to manage workload in an independent setting.
- Experience with team collaboration and coordination of care with external sources.
- BCC or ICF Certification with a Psychology degree helpful, but not required.
- Spanish-speaking bilingual skills helpful, but not required.
Note: This role is not applicable for Licensed Clinical Social Workers. Please see our Therapist position.