Beauty Features Writer at Zoe Report
Beauty Features Writer
The Zoe Report
EDITORIAL THE ZOE REPORT
The Zoe Report is seeking remote, part-time Beauty Writer to cover beauty features for our beauty vertical 3-4 days per week. Day-to-day responsibilities include working closely with the Beauty Editor to pitch and write beauty content, including high-impact features, deep-dive trend stories, personal essays, and evergreen roundups that appeal to TZR’s audience via search and social platforms.
The ideal candidate will have a unique voice, innovative ideas, and at least two years of professional editorial experience covering beauty, ideally with a concentration on features. The ideal candidate is obsessed with beauty and understands the key players in the space. Candidates should also understand that beauty comes in various shapes and forms and aim to create content that is thoughtful, distinct, and inclusive. Better yet, candidates should know the science behind the newest cult makeup line, can rattle off the definition of every curl type, and know not to mix retinol with salicylic acid and have five dermatologists on call to talk about why.
- Pitch and write reported daily beauty features and market stories
- Work closely with Beauty Editor to spot and report on beauty trends, ranging from new ingredients to viral content
- Keep a finger on the pulse of all things beauty
- A passion for beauty in all its forms
- A strong voice and innovative ideas
- 2+ years of professional beauty writing experience, ideally with a concentration on features
- An ability to ask the right questions
- Availability to work remotely at least two days a week
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!