Bar Tutor at Kaplan
Title: BAR Tutor
Location: Remote/Nationwide Remote/Nationwide USA
As a member of the Kaplan Bar team, the Bar tutor is a qualified legal expert/practitioner who provides one-on-one or group tutoring to students studying for the bar exam.
- Assess student strengths and weaknesses to prepare a plan for student success.
- Provide students with study strategies, personalized feedback, skill-building exercises, and guidance to aid them in improving their performance on the bar exam.
- Answering student questions regarding substantive law, study skills, writing skills, and test-taking strategies.
- Juris Doctorate (JD Degree)
- 3+ years teaching/tutoring experience
- Bar exam content and strategies knowledge
- Expertise with the written and/or Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) components of the bar exam.
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to assess a student s level of understanding.
- Ability to adjust the direction of instruction to correct misunderstandings.
- Ability to engage and motivate.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!