Backend Engineer at CareRev
Title: Backend Engineer
Location: Remote- United States
CareRev is bringing the future of work to Healthcare! CareRev’s mission is to build a sustainable future for healthcare professionals. CareRev is a modern marketplace platform offering professionals the freedom to choose how and when they work, tools and training to develop their careers, and personalized growth opportunities.
We are looking for a Backend Engineer to join our team and help bring high-quality and impactful platform features to improve CareRev. We believe in unifying data to make the best decisions and to create web applications that run at scale. Reporting to our Director of Business Systems Engineering, you will work across Marketing, Sales, and Engineering to build solutions. You will build integrations across platforms focusing on marketing initiatives.
What you will do…
- Architect/Design/Develop data pipelines, new features for our website hosting platform and tools to support marketing projects.
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales teams to connect disparate platforms.
- Implement marketing analytics tools such as Amplitude and integrate with Salesforce, NetSuite, and other platforms
- Design automations within Marketing Automation platforms
- Architect CDP design across multiple sources
Who you are…
- Developed RESTful Services, APIs, integrations with external systems
- Working knowledge of relational databases and non relational databases
- Developed applications in public cloud preferably in AWS
- Knowledge in caching techniques including CDN
- Experience with industry-standard message handling brokers such as Apache Kafka
- Experience in Webflow a plus
- Knowledge of messaging services such as Braze or Iterable is a bonus
- Knowledge of Marketing technology tools.
Reasons to Consider Us:
- 100% remote company
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Short term disability 100% covered by CareRev
- Life insurance covered by CareRev
- Paid parental leave
- Generous paid holidays & unlimited PTO
- 401K and company match
- Office equipment stipend
- Learning reimbursement program
- Prolonged periods of sitting and/or standing at a desk
- Prolonged periods of working on a computer
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Ability to lift up to 15 pounds of work equipment
- Ability to set up home office to include desk and chair
CareRev is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, we will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please discuss with your Recruiter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful manner. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. CareRev treats all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals’ sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, military, and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. CareRev also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law.
If you are an applicant in Washington State, Colorado or New York City and have compensation questions, please contact us directly at email@example.com. Include in the email request: your Full Name, Job Name, and the City and State in which you reside. Please allow 48 business hours for a response. All other applicants: PLEASE NOTE, this email is not for candidates to apply to jobs directly. Resumes sent via this email address are not in our Applicant Tracking System, and therefore can not be included in our recruiting process. Please Apply following the steps below.