Backend Developer – Ruby on Rails at Storyblok
Backend Developer (Ruby on Rails)
- Employees can work remotely
We founded Storyblok in 2017 with the mission to build a CMS for developers, designers and editors. Since then, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build fast and reliable projects faster. We are a passionate group of people inspired by the world’s most difficult and gritty content challenges and eager to take them on. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok and support our community, join us.
Storyblok is looking for a back-end web developer that is obsessed by performance optimizing applications to join our development team. In this role, you’ll be working in the backend team to improve Storyblok’s api that handle billions of requests from all over the world. With our headquarter in Linz, Austria and satellite offices in Germany and Brazil you will be able to join a remote-work-friendly team.
What you’ll do if you join us
- Build a modern api only based applications using Ruby
- Optimize queries with Postgres
- Improve the performance of our api
What you should bring to the table
- Experience developing apis with Ruby (on Rails)
- Portfolio of relevant experience
- Experience with Postgres, Amazon AWS
What is in it for you?
- A company culture where your voice is heard, you can bring in your ideas and you will always find a sparring partner who will bring your ideas to the next level.
- Salary from €45,000 to €80,000
- Home office setup allowance or membership to a local coworking space.
- Up to date Macbook
- Annual team building international trip.
- Quarterly and monthly get togethers
- 25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays.
- Personal development fund for courses, conferences and material.
- Fully remote working with flexible schedules.
- Employee options scheme
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
For Austrian employees: The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of “Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” ST1 Regelstufe. We offer a higher compensation depending on your experience and skills
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!