B2B Marketing Sales Development Representative at frostynova
The primary role of the Sales Development Representative (SDR) is to generate new sales opportunities strictly through outbound lead generation. This is a role for a proven sales leader that has strong prospecting and relationship building skills. You will be required to impress an initial chart of accounts by offering digital marketing products that are tailored for the healthcare industry and articulate our key value points including proven results. You will also be required to identify more accounts to chase and prospect to meet our goals.
Frostynova is based in Toronto with a remote footprint and provides sophisticated digital marketing strategies to the healthcare industry. We use advanced tactics to help our customers stand out from their competitors and drive growth in their bottomline. We’re extremely innovative in our approaches in order to provide continuity in outstanding results for our clients.
- Prospect and execute on email, LinkedIn and phone calls to qualify potential customers as a match for our digital services
- Qualify outbound opportunities and develop a strong demo pipeline for Account Executives via phone and email communications
- Meet weekly and monthly qualified opportunity goals to ensure company revenue objectives are met
- Complete sales and marketing certifications
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of our technology, industry trends, and competition
Desired Experience & Skills:
- 2+ years experience in a consultative and strategic sales in marketing or interactive media a definite plus.
- 1+ years experience with digital marketing, SEO, SEM or PPC.
- Excellent relationship building skills and ability to both prospect and close deals.
- Experienced in using email outreach tools, CRM and LinkedIn
- Uncompromised drive to pick up the phone, prospect, and uncover new sales opportunities
- Comfortable and confident with various forms of technology and able to troubleshoot as needed
- Ability to conduct video calls
- Superb interpersonal communication skills, especially where technical information must be conveyed.
- Ability to communicate with marketing executives in a polished and professional demeanour.
- Well organized with a knack for time management.
- Motivated and ambitious
- Previous success in a fast-paced, growing tech firm is ideal
What An Ideal Day Might Look Like For You:
- You begin going through the CRM for new accounts to begin prospecting
- You engage with your prospects on LinkedIn
- You go through our email outreach system and check your cadences and their stats and reply manually where need be
- As part of those multi-touch cadences, you make calls to attempt to establish contact
- Some of these email addresses bounce and phone numbers are wrong, so you begin to find the correct information
- Jump on ad-hoc calls with prospects on LinkedIn to establish relationships and learn from them/share a little about what we do
- Get on your scheduled 10-15 minute introductory calls with some of your prospects to gauge interest and to schedule them into a second call with your Account Executive
- Using LinkedIn and our processes, you look for and identify more accounts that are potential targets for us and enter them into our CRM
- Send out an email report telling how many you cold touched, how many are warm, how many are qualified for a second call with you and your AE, how many of these calls actually booked
- Get in touch with no-shows to your introductory calls and 30 minute AE calls
- Get on the scheduled “second calls” with your AE and assist in closing
- Hourly base salary in CAD
- + Qualified and completed meeting commissions
- ++ Closed Won commissions
- +++ Quarterly commissions
Important Note: Candidates must follow this application process. We will not be entertaining direct emails or phone calls.
Location: US or Canada Only
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!