AWS Cloud Architect at Trek10
Title: AWS Cloud Architect (Remote) (Remote)
- Location: US – Remote OK
- Job Type: Full-Time
Trek10 is scaling up!
We are ramping up our hiring in a big way. We are looking for world class AWS Engineers and Architects. Want to take your AWS journey to the next level? Trek10 is looking for great people to build up our remote practice group. We’re looking for software developers, architects, and leaders that want to build cool stuff in AWS with us. Join us in driving adoption and acceleration with some of the most innovative in the Amazon Web Services space.
Who We Are
Trek10 builds and manages massively scalable cloud architectures using cutting edge technologies. Headquartered in South Bend, IN, we have a local footprint but operate with a global reach. Today we have customers on four continents and from coast to coast in United States and a global brand for deep expertise. We are an Advanced Tier AWS Consulting Partner with AWS Partner Competencies in DevOps and IOT. We have a focus on designing and building IOT and Serverless systems, DevOps automation, and providing 24/7 support. We are pioneering the future of cloud computing and having a lot of fun while we do it.
Trek10 is looking for Architects to join our remote practice group. We design and build massively scalable systems with remarkably high reliability and low cost on AWS for our clients. Our Architects & Engineers are the pioneers and trailblazers in our organization, creating the way forward for our clients and Trek10. This is a complex role that will challenge you beyond technical skills including, among others, strategy, communication, organization, and leadership opportunities. This role includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Lead client engagements: be Trek10’s face to the world
- Be a thought leader in scalable next-generation cloud architectures
- Design, plan, and build greenfield systems on AWS as well as migrations of existing environments
- Focus on AWS IOT back-ends, Serverless architectures, and highly automated implementation and optimization
- Lead cross-functional implementation teams to deliver world-class solutions to clients
- Learn, coach, and share knowledge and skills with other Trek10 team members
- Augment and design support systems and response procedures and coordinate hand-off to CloudOps Support Engineers
- Identify and take lead on opportunities to improve individually and at the organizational level
- Contribute to internal IP and open source development
- Everything else: Write cool blog posts, do talks at community events, help us achieve additional certifications in the AWS Partner Community, help our clients solve all sorts of problems.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years experience in IT (Architects)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience architecting and/or building scalable, automated infrastructure
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, code-defined infrastructure, configuration management tools, and CI/CD
- Significant programming experience in Python or node.js or other
- Strongly preferred
- Experience with AWS Lambda and Serverless systems
- Experience in large-scale enterprise IT environments
- Experience in a consultative, client-facing consulting role
- Be challenged. Work with a team of super bright individuals. Work in a rapidly evolving industry that is growing at blazing speed.
- Flexibility. Like to work from home? In your closet? In the shower? If you get the job done go for it.
- Have fun Trek10 is home to great nerds.
- Get paid. Of course. We have competitive salaries, medical insurance, and other benefits available.
- Robust training and continuous learning environment and support.
- Develop a skill set that will set you up for long term professional growth and development.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!