Victory is a consulting firm that solves problems with Data, DevOps and Development. Our Karma team connects this work to our network of technical resources. We’ve just secured a project with a major solutions provider in the Madrid region, and we’re in need of AWS Architecture for a major cloud implementation.
Victory has re-engineered the interview process for this consulting engagement. Our streamlined process is an effort to connect people with meaningful work. Feel free to take a look at our opportunity below and apply if you’d like to learn more.
We’re looking to have this role filled by 3/11/19. There will be 1 20-30 minute screen with a Karma team member, then a screen within 24 hours with our partner. Once confirmed as a match by all sides, we will begin work following a background check.
The cool stuff:
- Short term contract (Projected 6 months with Extension Possibilities)
- This is specifically an AWS Architecture role, focused on building private, public and Hybrid Cloud solutions
- Phase-1 is to do App rationalization for 170 applications, identify 10 pilot applications, and then build and operationalize all things infrastructure
Past Experiences Preferred:
- AWS/Cloud Architecture
- Enterprise Cloud Implementation
- SaaS integrations
Terms required on a resume:
Measures of success:
- App Rationalization Complete
- Pilot Apps Identified
- Implementation plan complete
If you like what you see and think you may be a fit, feel free to apply below and we’ll review in further detail.
Thanks for reading!
Sorry, no sponsorship or C2C for this engagement.