Automotive Project Manager at DiCentral
Automotive Project Manager
- Remote job
Founded in 2000, today DiCentral is a leading innovator in the EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) industry segment. A broad range of Software plus Services solutions enables a seamless exchange of data throughout supply chain networks. DiCentral’s integration solutions are scalable to the size, growth, and unique requirements of each business. In addition, DiCentral develops and markets a complementary suite of supply chain applications for retailers and suppliers, including EDI Testing, Global Enablement, Web EDI, Managed Services, and more.
As a result of continued growth and new projects coming in, we are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join our team.
Reporting to the Manager of the PMO for the US, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of EDI Implementation Projects. The projects can be either web-based Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) using latest technology and/or ERP Integrated Electronic Data Interchange (EDI). You will establish project timelines, provide concise and clear scope, preparing a plan, and respect the DiCentral Project Governance. You will act as the liaison officer between the client, the developers, the sales team, and the management. You will have to monitor the progress of the projects at hand and communicate the results to different stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities
As Project Manager, your role will be to successfully deliver multiple exciting and challenging projects of medium and/or high complexity. Your typical day might include:
- Deliver a requirement document for a project;
- Deliver successfully a portfolio of projects within budget and timeline;
- Create and update the project plan, monitor its progress on a daily basis, follow-up with client on tasks;
- Follow PMO processes and provide deliverables inspired from the PMBOK;
- Provide estimates on project duration using a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS);
- Provide cost estimates & create the project charter;
- Provide the required information for the steering committee, create and communicate the dashboard for weekly meetings and report issues to the portfolio manager;
- Report potential risk and establish risk mitigation plans;
- Make the relevant and needed decisions without affecting the scope, schedule and monitor the cost of the project and suggest viable solutions when needed;
- Follow-up on all implementation and installations to reach completion;
- Facilitate the training session for clients on the use of DiCentral’s solutions;
- Participate in process improvement projects to improve efficiency;
- Document all completed work and update the knowledge base.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
What it takes you:
- A bachelor’s in computer science or related fields.
- 10+ years of experience in project management.
- 4+ years’ experience in the Automotive industry and supply chain.
- Experience in Functional or Business Analysis is definitely an asset.
- Experience in ERP implementation or customization is a big plus.
- Experience with external-facing (customer) projects is required.
- PMP certification is surely a strength.
- Legally eligible to work in the US.
- Proficiency with at least one Project Management Methodology.
- Experience in supply chain processes, ERP structures, and functionalities.
- Experience with EDI is definitely an asset
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!