Automated QA Tester at SelfDecode
Automated QA Tester
SelfDecode is a well-funded biotech startup in the personalized health space. We build software to help interpret peoples’ genetics, lab tests, and symptoms in order to give personalized health recommendations. Our primary goal is to give people the tools they need to live a healthier and better life.
We are looking for a motivated, detail-oriented automated QA Tester to ensure our website, application, and product are delivering the best possible experience to our customers.
The role is:
- Full time.
- Fully Remote.
- No agencies.
- Salary: $10k-$30k USD per a year – depending on skills, experience, proficiency in our tech stack, etc…
Communication is a key skill for a good tester, since documenting and reporting issues to our global team will be their main responsibility.
- Thorough testing of a continuously updated Web service with automated tools
- Catching bugs in the user experience, documenting them, and reporting them to the development team
- Assisting the development team in testing sprint release candidates
- Assisting the frontend team with testing and validating marketing and sales flows
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 2-3 years in a professional role as an automated QA tester
- Frontend Automation expertise using Selenium/Cypress/Etc,…
- Knowledge of testing tools and frameworks
- Expertise in either Python OR Java (python preferred)
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies
- Degree in Software or Computer Sciences disciplines
- Experience in Django, React and Typescript
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!