AutoCAD Designer (Remote)
Paladin Consulting is currently hiring an AutoCAD Designer to join our team working remotely.
We work with companies that offer environments for our employees to contribute, learn, and advance their career. We treat you like you are part of the family.
Job Title: AutoCAD Designer
Work Location: Remote
Duration: Long-term contract
To perform Computer Aided Drafting and design for Engineers as needed.
- Create, edit and design electrical, structural and/or control drawings to meet specifications utilizing CAD
- Experience with electric control design, or electric substation design, or electric power design >1000 volts
- Create original drawings from hand sketches
- Review drawings to ensure adherence to established specifications and standards
- Assist Engineer with parts lists, cost estimating, and plans & specifications development
- Provide backup for other employees
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Initiate follow-up to update documentation when any changes may occur
- Accurately complete paperwork for project tracking costs
- Classify and file engineering drawings
- Ensure that all work is carried out in a safe and efficient manner
- Perform other duties as assigned/needed per Engineer
- Maintain a positive attitude with team
- Maintain good public relations
- High level of integrity and discipline with strong work ethic
Skills & Qualifications:
- Associates degree in Computer Aided Drafting or equivalent experience.
- Must be knowledgeable in advanced CAD techniques.
- Must be knowledgeable in Autodesk AutoCAD 2010 or higher; or any other equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for the job.
- Have excellent computer knowledge and problem solving skills.
- Must have knowledge of drafting and experience with CAD and Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with team members and clients.
- Must have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with team.
- CAD Certification preferred
For more information or to view other opportunities, visit us at www.paladininc.com.
Paladin Consulting is an EEOC employer.