Audit Senior at Cherry Bekaert
Title: Audit Senior (Hybrid or Remote)
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida; United States
Cherry Bekaert’s Audit and Assurance practice has been growing, come be a part of the growth as an Audit Senior in our Ft. Lauderdale office. If you enjoy using your accounting skills and experience in an environment of learning, development and growth, bring your Audit experience to help build your career with Cherry Bekaert.
We’ve been providing Accounting and Advisory services for our clients for 73 years. Our shared values, including uncompromising integrity, a passion for excellence and mutual respect have helped us get here. If these values align with yours, we’d like to hear from you.
What your day looks like:
- Dialogue over engagement efficiencies and client specific risks
- You will develop audit approach to be used by the engagement teams
- Instruct and oversee fellow A&A Staff throughout engagements
- Broaden technical knowledge through review of complex client transactions
- Financial statement preparation and/or review
- Complete general audit procedures (i.e. coordination of audit closing communications, drafting of client correspondence, resolving open items, etc.)
- Research technical issues using online tools
- Perform other duties as needed on engagements and as assigned by supervisory personnel
What you need for this role:
An ideal fit for our firm displays a passion for superior client service, uncompromising integrity, excellent project management abilities, and leadership skills. We’re a fast-paced and dynamic environment so a strong sense of urgency will fit right in! Most industry experience will be considered.
- 2+ years’ experience in public accounting
- Experience using Engagement is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting. Masters preferred
- CPA certified or the eligibility to work toward obtaining a CPA license
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously (multi-task)
- Remote opportunity available within US
- Candidates must demonstrate they are eligible to work in the United States.
- Available for Work Sponsorship: No
Bachelors or better in Accounting or related field.
Masters or better in Accounting or related field.
Licenses & Certifications
What you can expect from us:
- Collaborative environment focused on career and leadership development
- Flexible work arrangements with generous PTO
- Competitive salary and bonus program
- Dress for your Day policy
Our Benefits Cherry Bekaert cares about its people. We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, we offer a comprehensive, high-quality benefits program which includes medical, dental, and vision care; disability and life insurance; generous Paid Time Off; retirement plans; Paid Care Leave; and other programs that are dedicated to enhancing your personal and work life and providing you and your family with a measure of financial protection.