Attorney at Aledade
- BETHESDA, MD or REMOTE, US
- LEGAL LEGAL
- FULL TIME
We are looking for an Attorney with at least 3 years prior experience working in-house or at a law firm, who will provide practical and business focused legal advice and contract support for Aledade’s business. We are flexible with respect to geographic location, and the ideal candidate will be comfortable working remotely/work from home within the US or from our HQ office in Bethesda, MD (post covid).
We are looking for someone who can:
- Structure, draft, negotiate, and review complex contracts, licenses, and service agreements with Aledade’s ACOs, as well as contracts with Aledade’s partners.
- Provide legal counsel to departments as needed, including on various data and protected health information, security, and privacy-related matters.
- Assist with secretarial and corporate governance functions, including preparation of written consents, resolutions, and meeting minutes for Aledade’s ACO board meetings.
- You have 3+ years relevant experience as an Attorney within the healthcare industry
- You have experience in the health care and/or health IT industry
- You are familiar with health care law and regulation including Stark especially application of HIPAA and privacy laws.
- You have experience with drafting and negotiating commercial and technology- related agreements.
- You have a business acumen, with the demonstrated ability to balance business needs and legal risks.
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills and strong negotiation skills.
- You are willing to meet the demands of a dynamic working environment.
- You have the ability to build strong working relationships with internal team members throughout the company.
- You are collaborative and team-oriented, but able to work independently with little supervision.
- You must be licensed to practice law in a state and have the ability to register as a Maryland In-House Counsel.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!