Associate Revenue Strategist at Zeus Living
Associate Revenue Strategist
- REMOTE/WFH /DATA /
Zeus – Flawless Stays.
We built Zeus Living so you can feel at home wherever opportunity takes you. Whether it’s for a month, a year or sometime in between, you can count on a thoughtfully designed home and a comfortable, easy stay. Our technology helps us select homes you’ll love in ideal locations at a good value, while our expert team handles all the details. Backed by Airbnb, Comcast, Bowery and Initialized Capital, Zeus has raised $90M in funding and is based in San Francisco and operates in the Bay Area, Los Angeles, New York City, Seattle and Washington, D.C. To date, Zeus has hosted more than 17,000 residents for over 500,000 nights. For more information, visit zeusliving.com and follow us on Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
The person in this role will be working with our Data & Pricing team to optimize the residential rates of our properties. They will own and understand performance analytics and contribute to discussions around pricing strategy. They will work cross-functionally with our marketing, real estate, city operations, and sales teams to promote occupancy, optimize revenue, and drive demand to our listings.
What you’ll do:
- Optimize pricing for our listed units across various markets, property types, and customer segments
- Own the analytics related to portfolio performance, communicate and use insights to inform business decisions
- Support the real estate team by providing analyses on demand trends that provide insight on how to continually improve our supply
- Contribute to the pricing strategy to optimize occupancy and revenue
- Partner with the product, bookings, and marketing teams to derive and implement product rates and discounts/promotions, and other strategies to optimize demand
- Collaborate with the data team on the development of pricing and forecasting algorithms
- 1+ years of direct experience in revenue management in the hospitality, travel or real estate industry -OR-
- 2+ years of experience in analytically-driven and/or finance roles with a passion for hospitality
- Understanding of demand forecasting, pricing strategy and/or revenue management
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to communicate through all levels and departments of the organization
- Ability to thrive and adapt to a high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to clearly and concisely explain data through written, oral, and visual means
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Hotel Management, Tourism, or Economic Studies a plus
- Experience as a Hotel Revenue Manager is a plus
- Familiarity with SQL; knowledge of Python or R is a plus
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!