Associate Product Manager, Growth at Omada Health
Associate Product Manager, Growth
- remote – usa
Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
As an Associate Product Manager, Growth you will be the second Product Manager on our Growth pillar team. Your job is to help Omada grow the number of active members in our clinical programs. More active members means more people benefiting from Omada’s life-changing chronic care programs – which is a pretty great reason to come to work every day!
In this role, you’ll partner closely with marketing, engineering, design, and data analytics to identify the biggest opportunities for improvement, prioritize projects, build new features, and measure their impact.
Near-term, our team’s focus is on growing enrollments and activation: how do we bring more covered members into our programs through improvements to our landing pages and application, and ensure that they’re ready to succeed through our onboarding flows. Longer-term, your focus may expand to deeper engagement and retention efforts, You will work with our Marketing and Operations teams to identify bigger architecture investments that will make it easier for our teams to test and scale. You will also work with our data team to ensure that we can measure and track users through our full enrollment funnel.
You will also:
- Be accountable for a subset of team metrics
- Work with engineering to prioritize and manage the team’s backlog
- Write clear product specs
- Work with data to ask questions, understand analyses, and evaluate whether our tests and projects were successful
Why This Role:
- This is a role with a significant potential impact on the company’s trajectory. Your work will be in the spotlight (in a good way!)
- We are ready to invest in you. Omada’s product team cares about your professional development. Our team has a history of promoting leaders from within. We want you to succeed, and we’re ready to help you grow as a product leader.
You’ll love this job if ….
- You are scrappy. You have a history of being proactive and innovative in past projects, You have a knack for solving problems with limited resources, and you are comfortable with ambiguity.
- You are a strong writer and clear communicator.
- You have 2+ years of experience in a product, growth, marketing or similar role. Product management experience is a plus, not a requirement.
- You have experience with content management systems or other marketing tool sets is a plus.
- You are a great listener, and you ask good questions. You aren’t satisfied with answers like, “It’s how we’ve always done it”. You keep asking “Why?” until you really understand.
- You are comfortable analyzing data. You’ve run A/B tests before or are excited to learn about them. You aren’t afraid of doing quick back-of-the-envelope calculations in Excel.
- You have a demonstrated interest in technical challenges.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible vacation plan
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Allowance for home office setup
- Stipend for professional development
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!