Associate Product Manager at Cambium Learning Group
Associate Product Manager
- Concord, MA
- Full time
We are Lexia Learning, a Cambium Learning® Group company.
Lexia Learning, a Cambium Learning® Group company, empowers educators through adaptive assessment and personalized instruction. For more than 30 years, the company has been on the leading edge of research and product development as it relates to student reading skills. With a robust offering that includes solutions for differentiated instruction, personalized learning, and assessment, Lexia Learning provides educators with the tools to intensify and accelerate literacy skills development for students of all abilities.
We are looking for a Product Manager focused on leading and managing Lexia’s integration offerings to ensure our products and data can be delivered within a variety of educational ecosystems. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- We are open to this person being fully remote within the USA or being based out of our Concord, MA headquarters.
- Serve as Product Owner and be the day to day representative of product management with the Integrations engineering team.
- Analyze customer requests, industry and market trends, competitor offerings, and product data to help define the vision and strategy of Lexia’s data and SSO (Single Sign On) integrations.
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team and external stakeholders (including customers and key integration partners) to gain a deep understanding of customer experience, technical frameworks, and product gaps.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (internal and external stakeholders) to understand, prioritize and document detailed requirements and acceptance criteria for product development.
- Manage milestones and deliverables for key business initiatives and communicate/build support for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Contribute to the development of product strategy by offering in-depth product insights based on stakeholder feedback and industry trends.
- Build awareness for and understanding of new product strategy and product releases across the organization
- Provide ad-hoc assistance for requests from across the organization
- 1-3+ years of experience as a Product Owner or in product management, preferably in the educational technology market.
- Demonstrated experience managing technically complex projects or products.
- Excellent collaboration skills, with strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to build and manage relationships with key stakeholders.
- Proven ability to gather, write and refine requirements from users and internal stakeholders.
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle and ability to understand complex technologies at the business level.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Ability to work within a cross-functional team and influence others without direct authority.
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously manage multiple, critical projects.
- A Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree required, or equivalent experience. A Graduate Degree is preferred.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas, and experiences. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!