Associate Product Manager at Notarize
Associate Product Manager
At Notarize, we’re pulling the future closer. As the first company to complete a legal online notarization, online mortgage closing, online will, online auto sales, and countless other critical transactions, we’re proud of our role in bringing industries into the digital age.
Our business has grown exponentially (over 600%) in the past year, as companies in a wide variety of industries look to us to help their customers get crucial legal transactions processed remotely. We’ve been dealing with a number of challenging (but interesting!) scalability issues, as more and more global enterprise companies look to Notarize to help them speed up business processes and provide better customer service in a new, fully-remote world. We’re building the team that will operate a critical platform company in tomorrow’s economy. Come join us!
As our Assistant Product Manager, you’ll work closely with our research, design, and engineering teams to improve the experience of users on both sides of our platform. You’ll develop and share user journeys to understand the goals, needs, and pain points of our users. You’ll brainstorm solutions to complex problems facing both notaries and signers. And you’ll dive deeply into the data to determine the signal from the noise and measure the impact of your work for Notarize. Day-to-day, you’ll coordinate with teams across the company to solve human-centric problems and unlock opportunities, and you’ll bring product expertise to important efforts to grow the business.
What you’ll do as our Associate Product Manager:
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of designers & engineers to drive product outcomes
- Collect & analyze data to prioritize work, measure success, and foster a culture of continuous improvement
- Advocate for our customers by ideating and championing intuitive, user-focused fixes & features
- Communicate product plans and success measures, sharing your team’s progress across the company
- Partner with the Research team to develop and evaluate user-facing research projects
- Learn a ton, have fun, and be part of a unique opportunity in tech to make people’s lives easier
As our Associate Product Manager, you might:
- We’re looking for problem solvers, and we believe in continuous learning — don’t worry if you don’t check all these boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
- <2 years of product management experience, solving thorny problems with thoughtful solutions
- Open, collaborative communication style, with an ability to explain complex ideas or data to non-technical colleagues
- Creative flexibility – ability to pivot quickly as business needs change, while continually alternating between getting deep in the technical weeds and zooming out to consider the larger business goals
- Startup initiative – the ability to self-manage, find creative ways to work through barriers, actively learn necessary skills, and manage projects to completion with minimal supervision
- Growth mindset – a desire to be challenged through learning & growth in a rapidly evolving environment
- Passion for user experience — a love for intuitive design and an obsession with getting the little details right, as well as a drive to continually improve the customer experience
- Some previous experience with SQL (MySQL, Postgres, etc.)
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salaries & equity
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited PTO & flexible work schedules
- Paid parental leave
- Annual budget for personal learning & development
- Small, cross-functional teams
- Strong emphasis on collaboration & mentorship
- Paid lunches (through Grubhub) & regular Lunch & Learn sessions
Our core values:
- Solve Problems That Matter: We serve some of the most important moments in people’s lives. It’s a responsibility we embrace by focusing obsessively on the issues that will have a quantifiable impact on our customers and our company growth.
- Yes Before No: We are optimistic about our ability to change lives by transforming outmoded processes. We believe our efforts can create a better future, and it is our attitude that will allow us to pull that future closer.
- Start With Why: We don’t presume to understand the intentions of the people around us, whether coworkers or customers. We ask honest questions and listen to feedback in order to gain insight, build trust, and create memorable experiences.
- Stamp Together: We create a strong team and a welcoming workplace by valuing diverse perspectives. Every role in our organization is supported and valued equally, without regard to location or background.
Notarize is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We’d love to hear from you.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!