Associate Medical Director – OB-GYN, with Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at eviCore
Associate Medical Director – OB/GYN, with Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (100% Remote)
- Career Locations US-Remote
- Career ID 2020-7684
- Career Category – Clinical
Thinking about joining eviCore as an Associate Medical Director?
Working at eviCore allows you to make a difference in people’s lives by improving the quality of their healthcare. As an Associate Medical Director, you will feel intellectually stimulated and challenged, and you will be empowered by the difference you are making on a more global level in healthcare. Additional advantages of working at eviCore as an Associate Medical Director include:
- Predictable work schedules: No nights, no weekends, no call
- 100% Remote with full and part-time opportunities
- Salaried position with benefits
- The ability to impact healthcare on a larger scale
- Supportive organization with collaborative culture: Hands-on training provided in our Melbourne, FL office
Provides timely expert medical review for requests to evaluate the medical necessity of services that do not meet utilization review criteria while located in a state or territory of the United States.
- Reviews appeals for denied services related to current relevant medical experience or knowledge in accordance with appeal policies, if so delegated.
- Provides timely peer-to-peer discussions with referring physicians to clarify clinical information and to explain review outcome decisions.
- Documents all actions related to clinical review sessions and attests to appeal review qualifications as required.
- Maintains necessary credentials and immediately informs eviCore of any adverse actions relating to medical licenses and/or board certifications.
- Participates in strategic planning for and evaluation of the Care Management process/unit.
What You Should Have
- The successful candidate will be an M.D. or D.O. with a current, active, U.S. state medical license and board certified in OB/GYN and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (REI), recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS), or American Osteopathic Association (AOA) with recent practice experience in direct patient care (within the past 18 months).
- Must have a minimum of 5 years clinical experience, beyond residency/fellowship
- Knowledge of applicable state and federal laws, URAC and NCQA standards a plus, and familiarity with automated processes and computer applications and systems is required
Our Company and What We Offer
eviCore healthcare is committed to making a positive impact on healthcare, and also making a positive impact on our employees. eviCore offers a variety of perks and benefits including, but not limited to:
- 100% remote with full and part-time opportunities available
- Four weeks of PTO per year plus 8 paid holidays
- One week of company paid CME
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits with employer funded HSA starting day 1
- Time away from work programs including employer paid short-term and long-term disability, caregiver leave, BTO (bought-time off) options, company paid volunteer community service hours, and more
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), health coaching and stress management solutions, Adoption Assistance Program, two comprehensive employee discount programs, and additional resources to support your well-being
- Life & Accidental Death Dismemberment and additional Accidental Injury, Critical Illness, and Hospital Care Insurance
- 401k retirement plan with company match of 50% employee contributions up to 6%
Some benefits and programs may have a service requirement based on your status of part-time or full-time.
eviCore is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!