Associate, Leading Equity and Inclusion at Catalyst Inc.
Title: Associate, Leading Equity & Inclusion
- Department: Learning & Advisory Services
- Reports To: Vice President, Leading for Equity & Inclusion
- Location: New York Office, or Virtually in the US
Catalyst is a global nonprofit working with some of the world’s most powerful CEOs and leading companies to build workplaces that work for women, because progress for women is progress for everyone. We achieve our mission by partnering with 800+ Supporter organizations to help them make positive change in their organizations. We give companies and CEOs the trusted advice and expertise they need to drive workplace talent transformations in complex, global businesses.
Summary of Team
The Leading Equity and Inclusion (LEI) team) is responsible for providing Diversity and Inclusion workshops to Catalyst Supporters. Our Diversity & Inclusion workshops are geared towards leaders and are designed to increase inclusion within the workforce.
Summary of Responsibilities
The Associate, LEI will be assisting with the execution of learning methodologies ex. Webinars, E-Learning, and Instructor led courses aligned to meet Diversity and Inclusion initiatives and strategic priorities for our Supporters. Under the direction of the Vice President LEI, this role will ensure learning programs are executed to a standard that supports employees, in the Supporter organization’s effort to reach their Diversity and Inclusion objective.
- Manage all Supporter project related tracking, including complex project management, sourcing learning solutions, providing timely status updates, managing critical timelines, and deliverables
- Handle status reporting, client communication and regular meeting cadence with Supporters and Learning and Advisory Services
- Own and drive the project management of Leading Equity Inclusion (LEI) suite of products which include but are not limited to supporter calls and planning, execution, and measurement
- Execute using existing templates, standards, and documentation of all LEI projects & processes
- Address ad hoc learning questions and needs with Supporters as they arise ensuring quality customer service
- Liaise with research teams, including subject matter experts, to partner on learning content development and delivery
- Evolve and innovate current processes and legacy approaches
- Present project updates and provide insights to Vice President LEI
- Apply analytics and metrics to evaluate post-training survey data and use sound judgment to outline actionable insights to manager and business leaders
- Remain informed of new learning & development methods, best practices and thought leadership
Knowledge and Skills
- 2 years of experience with Learning & Development required
- Proven strong record of client and project management experience
- Familiarity with the latest concepts in adult learning techniques to various methods of delivery, and have a sound understanding of learning measurements
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Learning Design Tools required
- Strong team player who can effectively collaborate across many teams and various levels of the organization
- Proven organizational skills, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Experience working in Diversity and Inclusion preferred
- BS or BA degree or equivalent
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!