Associate General Counsel, Government Contracts at Vault Health
Associate General Counsel, Government Contracts
At Vault, we believe quality healthcare is a human right. Our mission is to make better health outcomes more accessible and affordable for everyone. Our platform makes this possible by bringing remote diagnostics and specialty care to patients in their homes, on their home screens, and within their hometown communities wherever they choose. We are reimagining the 21st century healthcare experience for patients, practitioners and providersmaking the promise of better health more attainable through our end-to-end healthcare platform.
We are currently hiring an Associate General Counsel, Government Contracts. This role advises Vault’s Government Relations team with respect to federal, state and municipal government contracting, FAR/DFARS compliance, and procurement lobbying issues..
- 4+ Years of relevant in-house or law firm government contracting experience.
- Experience counseling clients on a variety of government contracting matters relating to the provision of medical supplies and services, vaccines and biologics with federal and state agencies.
- Experience drafting and negotiating highly technical government contracts, and assisting with the completion of arrangements including RFP responses, prime-sub teaming agreements, and mandatory/voluntary agency disclosures.
- Working knowledge of the FAR and DFARS, GSA Schedule, and SBA regulations.
Pay & Perks for Full Time Employees:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!