Associate Full Stack Engineer at Origami Risk
Associate Full Stack Engineer
Job Location US-Remote
Type Full Time
We have an immediate opening for an Associate Full-Stack Engineer to join our growing development team. As an Associate Full-Stack Engineer, you will provide feedback on existing products and contribute to the design of new product features. You will build intuitive and highly scalable web applications using the Microsoft stack.
Starting base pay for this role is between $75,000 and $100,000. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as transferable skills, work experience, business needs, training, location, and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role will be eligible for a bonus as well as competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, wellness reimbursement, life insurance, and a 401(k) with company match. We offer vacation and sick leave benefits (under a flexible time off policy in most states).
Origami Risk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thrive and benefit from diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. We do not discriminate against any individual based upon race, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, color, sex, national origin, age, marital status, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
• Develops software and tools in support of design, infrastructure, and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, cloud-based and Internet-related tools.
• Provides feedback on existing product and contribute to the design of new product features.
• Builds intuitive and highly scalable web applications using the Microsoft stack.
• Builds entire features across all layers (database, services, and Web UI).
• Builds responsive web applications that work across different screen sizes.
• Tests software development methodology in an agile environment.
• Provides ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
• Collaborates cross-functionally with business users, project managers and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions.
• Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
• Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree Required
• 2+ years of programming experience
• Experience with building mobile applications using Xamarin or React Native is a plus
• Strong communication skills, intelligence, and drive; must be able to work in a self-driven manner within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
• Ability to quickly learn, apply new technologies
• Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies is a plus
Who We Are
Origami Risk is a leading provider of integrated SaaS solutions for risk management, insurance, safety, and compliance. We’ve designed our single-platform, cloud-based software to be easily configurable to meet the needs of insured corporate and public entities, brokers and risk consultants, insurers and MGAs, third party claims administrators (TPAs), risk pools, and more. To fulfill our singular focus of helping our clients achieve their business objectives, our software is supported by a best-in-class service team of experienced risk, insurance, and safety professionals who have an ideal balance of industry knowledge and technological expertise.
Since its founding in 2009, Origami Risk has received more than two dozen awards for service excellence, technology innovation, and workplace culture. In addition to inclusion in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America, Origami Risk also has been repeatedly recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the “Best Places to Work” and Best and Brightest® Companies To Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources (NABR).