Associate Director Commercial Operations – Qualified Treatment Center Engagement Lead at bluebird bio
Title: Associate Director Commercial Operations, Qualified Treatment Center (QTC) Engagement Lead
- Location: United States
- Remote United States
Fast-growing gene therapy company
Join bluebird bio’s enthusiastic and collaborative flock. Contribute to the overall success of our novel gene therapy approach and make a transformative impact in the lives of patients with severe genetic disease. Fly at the cutting edge of science and pioneer a novel way of engaging stakeholders that is built for purpose. Lead an enthusiastic team of bluebirds and external partners to build the treatment center network that delivers our scientific promise to healthcare providers and patients.
Reporting to Director, Qualified Treatment Center (QTC) Strategy and Operations Head, this role will lead a core commercial project management capability and drive engagement of target patient care sites and development of the bluebird bio care network. This role will work internally with a diverse cross functional bluebird bio team, and liaise externally with hospital administration and clinical staff, to enable collaborations and related workplans to be organized, efficient, and to ensure we create a sense of partnership with target care centers.
We are passionate about the diversity of our team reflecting the diversity of our patients and welcome applications from under-represented candidates.
About the role: How you will make your impact
- Lead bluebird bio commercial collaboration with US QTCs across entire Severe Genetic Disease portfolio
- Partner with cross functional leadership to ensure engagement planning, and adequate resources and capacity to execute development workplan
- Independently drive organizational engagement of care sites, including workplan creation, site assessment and audits, terms negotiation, and site onboarding
- Track, manage, and report care network key performance metrics
Requirements & Qualifications
- Ability to independently lead and execute complex projects involving a cross-functional and diverse set of stakeholders
- 8+ year experience in healthcare industry, preferably in operations / account management, hospital operations / administration, clinical operations, or public health
- Strong organizational navigation and project management skills
- Capability to engage and negotiate with hospital administrators and health care providers
- Experience authorizing treatment centers for cell and gene therapies would be valued (but not required)
- Bachelor’s degree required; Advanced degree preferred
Who are you?
We are looking for a compassionate, innovative, empathetic collaborator with a passion for leading, driving results, and solving complex problems. You are / have…
- Intensely curious, solution-oriented, with strong analytical and presentation skills
- A champion of change and driver of innovative thinking
- Ability to lead and challenge others in a fast-paced, highly matrixed work environment
- Embody the principles of bluebird bio culture: b colorful, b cooperative, and b yourself
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!