Associate Counsel at Cricket Health
- REMOTE, USA
- FULL TIME
As Associate Counsel reporting to our Counsel, you will facilitate and negotiate commercial transactions and agreements, support the wide-ranging legal needs of Cricket’s internal stakeholders, and drive compliance. Our ideal candidate will have demonstrated interest and experience in practicing health law and supporting the legal needs of multiple functions across a fast-growing, mission driven organization while possessing strong self-starter credentials with excellent writing, communication, and client-relations skills. You will collaborate regularly with other senior leaders within Cricket, particularly within the Finance & Growth departments. As a leader at Cricket, candidates must demonstrate an appreciation for and commitment to our mission, culture, and brand in the marketplace.
- Serve as legal advisor to all functions, including growth, marketing, operations, finance, commercial, regulatory, IP and human resources.
- Partner with stakeholders to draft, review and negotiate a variety of legal agreements with employees, clients, vendors, and partners including, but not limited to, business associate agreements, non-disclosure agreements, and vendor and consulting agreements.
- Interact frequently with internal and external stakeholders to identify, address and resolve legal matters in a timely manner.
- Monitor national, state and local regulatory issues of importance to Cricket and provide guidance on the impact to Cricket’s business.
- Provide clear, succinct, and actionable written advice to stakeholders that reflects full understanding of the pertinent operations and issues.
- Support, build, and develop innovative ways to help Cricket achieve its compliance goals.
- Juris Doctor degree with 3-4 years of experience working with a growing, dynamic health care company on a wide variety of matters including, but not limited to, commercial contracts, regulatory affairs, privacy and security, marketing, IP and human resources.
- Experience drafting, reviewing and negotiating complicated commercial contracts and dealing with the rules and regulations applicable to health care companies, including, but not limited to, HIPAA, data security matters, telemedicine, corporate practice of medicine, and fraud and abuse.
- Strong negotiation, communication, administrative and time management skills.
- Ability to evaluate legal exposure, manage risk and develop creative, client-focused solutions to achieve business goals within appropriate legal guidelines.
- A willingness to learn on your own and take initiative with minimal direction.
- Ability to work closely with colleagues in a highly-collaborative work environment.
- Excellent business judgment, ability to think strategically and give practical advice. Strong financial acumen; excellent written and oral communication skills, organizational and presentation skills.
- Unquestionable professional ethics and integrity.
- Member of a State Bar in good standing.
- Competitive salary and vacation
- Stock options + extended option exercise window
- Generous health, dental, vision and parental leave policies
- Contributions for 401k retirement savings plans
- Commitment to building and maintaining an inclusive team
Cricket Health is a comprehensive kidney care provider with a personalized, evidence-based approach to managing chronic kidney disease (CKD) and end-stage kidney disease (ESKD). Cricket Health delivers world-class, technology-enabled multidisciplinary care both in-person and virtually to achieve the best outcomes possible for patients and the best value for partners, keeping patients healthy and out of the hospital, accelerating access to transplant, and increasing home dialysis adoption. We are committed to aligning the success of our company with those of our partners and the patients whom we serve.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!