Associate Attorney at Retail Ecommerce Ventures (REV)
Location: UK, Canada, Central America, and Australia: 100% Remote
Retail Ecommerce Ventures (REV) has an immediate opening for an Associate Attorney. This position will handle corporate, compliance and securities work for which you will be trained by the general counsel, a Stanford/Berkeley graduate. Law degree from an accredited law school, 1-3 years of experience as an associate attorney in a law firm environment handling almost any type of legal work, and a strong undergraduate scholastic record, are required. Salary: Dependent On Experience
Founded by entrepreneurs Tai Lopez and Alex Mehr, REV acquires and reimagines distressed retail brands and turns them into e-commerce success stories.
REV generates multiple securities offerings each week to purchase, improve and operate online stores, including Pier 1 Imports, Dress Barn, Modell’s Sporting Goods, Linens ‘n Things, Franklin Mint, Stein Mart, and Radio Shack.
- Generate and review investor and corporate documents for securities offerings.
- Handle requests for documents or revisions of documents from investors.
- · Support the company in occasional contracts review and drafting, occasional employment law issues and other types of compliance efforts.
- From an accredited law school.
- State Bar.
- Strong writing and communication abilities.
- An appetite for dynamic and fast-paced work with short deadlines.
- The ability to manage and prioritize simultaneous demands from multiple stakeholders.
- A desire to practice law for one single client as member of its larger team and with a commitment to its long-term success.
- Employment law
- Contract law, ideally in authoring and negotiating service contracts
By selecting this option, your job will then be submitted to the following Top Law Schools: Columbia Univ. Law School, Univ. of Virginia, Harvard Law School, New York Univ. School of Law, Stanford Law School, Univ. of California, Berkeley/Boalt, Univ. of Chicago Law School, Univ. of Michigan Law School, Univ. of Pennsylvania Law School, Yale Law School.
To apply, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!