Associate Administrative Solutions Specialist at PowerSchool
Associate Administrative Solutions Specialist
Location: US National
The Associate Administrative Solutions Specialist role is integral to the success of a fast-moving Services organization. Client outreach, internal processing and facilitation, support of clerical tasks that sustain operations, and some light data analysis inform decision making of leadership and ensure that processes and protocol proceed as-intended.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist in reviewing client Intake surveys, Statements of Work, and other materials and responses
- Perform project completion checklist audits and Project Planner audits
- Generate and manipulate reports from Salesforce in Microsoft Excel as-needed
- Conduct client outreach and manage responses
- Audit Financial Force project attributes for completion and accuracy, summarize and action results
- Facilitate internal interdepartmental correspondence (Sales, Services, Support, and Success/Retention teams)
- Assist with other miscellaneous ad hoc administrative and clerical tasks that may arise.
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- 1-3 years professional experience in an office, business, or clerical role.
- Strong command of Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUPs, Pivots, file review, formatting, and manipulation)
- Strong command of email, Outlook preferred.
- Experience with Smartsheets preferred.
- Salesforce/Financial Force experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Learns new processes quickly.
- Organized and task oriented.
- Self-starter mentality, takes initiative.
- Able to switch between priorities fluidly
- Able to monitor and guide multiple disparate process simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable completing rote and repeatable tasks for long periods of time on an ongoing basis.