Assistant Project Manager at Focus Insite
Location: US Locations Only; 100% Remote
ROCKSTARS ONLY NEED APPLY!
Focus Insite is currently in search of the right person to join our growing team as an Assistant Project Manager. This is a full time position with benefits.
We are looking for a highly organized, detail-oriented and friendly person with a strong administrative background and people skills to join our company – we can teach you the industry!
We’ve grown pretty rapidly, and what makes us special is how we operate and our plan to get there. Read our vivid vision here: https://bit.ly/FIvividvision
If you read our following core values and they resonate with you- you’re going to love working with us! Our core values are:
Attitude – This is what you control every single day. We only want people who have a positive attitude (Google “attitude by Charles Swindoll”)
Relationships– The key to our long term success as a company is developing rock solid relationships with our clients
Communicate – The majority of problems are caused by under communication. We over communicate with our clients and co-workers with proactive communication, rather than reactive communication.
Own it– Accountability and responsibility. You don’t always have to make the right decision, but make a decision and make it right!
So- if you don’t agree with our core values- best you stop right now and not apply.
We are seeking a Full Time Assistant Project Manager who will be working directly with our Project Managers.
Must have strong interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills and be great with people. As an assistant project manager (APM), your role is to work directly with our project management team to to help field our various market research projects, which includes finding and screening potential candidates for paid market research studies. Our APMs have been promoted to Project Managers.
We are most interested in hiring the RIGHT PERSON.
- We recruit and schedule quality candidates to participate in paid marketing research opportunities, such as focus groups and web studies.
- The candidates to participate in our studies have already filled out questionnaires -we just need to schedule them- there is no “cold” calling and this is not a sales role. However, we do need someone who is friendly and professional to speak with our clients.
- As an Assistant Project Manager, you are assigned the important task of screening possible candidates who will eventually take part in studies for our clients. You will exchange initial contact with these applicants, using your skills and judgment to determine their qualifications.
- These candidates for studies have already reached out to us and are interested in our study by filling out an application, so our calls are just following up, screening and scheduling on the recruitment side.
- Must be detail oriented. If you aren’t, don’t apply.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- People who have worked in hospitality are great fits!
Types of softwares and tools you MUST be familiar with:
- Google Sheets/Google Docs
- Ability to watch a tutorial on a software program and learn it (for example, Mailchimp, Asana)
Qualifications and skills:
Minimum 3 years project management/organization/equivalent experience
If you’re the “go to person” with your friends who organizes all the trips, outings, events- WE WANT YOU!
Have you played team sports in the past? Tell us about it! A huge PLUS
We are a nationwide firm with clients around the globe. We only want people who are career minded, know what it’s like to go to work at a “Bricks and Mortar” office building and treat this the same way (even though you are working from home). There is constant communication throughout the day. If you want to hide behind email and are afraid to get on the phone and talk- this isn’t for you.
High growth company and ability to be promoted quickly
Health benefits and 401 K plan
PTO of 10 days in year 1, 15 days year 2
We truly pride ourselves in what we have accomplished here at Focus Insite, but the truth is, we are just getting started.
Before Applying Make Sure You:
Thoroughly read our vivid vision
Do homework on our company
Be prepared to work hard
Salary Range: $45,000.00 to $47,500 to start, plus benefits and ability to earn bonuses
Email resume to: email@example.com with the subject “I want to be on the FI team!”
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!