Assistant, Associate Editor at Bobit Business Media
Assistant / Associate Editor – Remote
- Job Type: Regular Full Time
Bobit Business Media is a national B2B media and marketing data company providing business information and solutions via digital media, magazines, custom media, data, live events, and specialized marketing tools.
BBM is seeking an Assistant / Associate Editor to join its team of fleet media editors who work across multiple transportation brands. The candidate should be a skilled, versatile content creator/reporter/editor who executes easily among multi-media and social media platforms while contributing substantially to our portfolio of content brands.
Please note: This posting (Assistant / Associate Editor – Remote), is for remote work outside of CA.
- Compile, write and edit all types of digital content related to multiple fleet and ground transportation niches and brands
- Must be adept at using content managing systems, digital photo and video tools, and social media platforms
- Manage, develop, and create content for special projects and assignments
- Conduct video interviews for online features and social media
- Proofread and copyedit content
- Manage and participate in print magazine editing and production workflow
- Strong ability to meet deadlines and multi-task with fellow editors and team members
- Travel required to cover and help host trade show and conference events
- 2+ years of related media work experience, including digital/web (business/financial reporting experience / interest a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (journalism, communications, or integrated/digital media)
- Evidence of excellent writing, reporting, copy editing, and proofreading abilities; knowledge of AP style; video experience a plus
- Fluent on social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram)
- Comfortable and capable with digital platforms and tools
REQUIRED: Include writing/multimedia samples of your work (or link to portfolio) when submitting resume.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!