Art Director at SCOUT Agency
- United States
- Full time
We are a full-service ad agency with offices in Atlanta, Chicago, New York City, and San Diego. SCOUT’s mantra is “Be Brave.” We work across various brand categories to deliver brave thinking that builds value for our clients’ brands. We also encourage employees to bring bravery to work, and their lives. A culture of open-minded support is at our heart. It’s how we hire, it’s how we promote, and it’s what we teach. We are looking for a dynamic account leader to lead the business for a Rare Disease client. Great opportunity to lead a team and work.
This position can be fully remote – looking for the best candidate.
As a member of SCOUT HEALTH, you will have responsibility and play a key role in helping to shape clients’ creative initiatives and meeting or exceeding their goals, objectives and implementation of mission-critical tactics. Your role within the agency will require you to be charged with the direction and management of various day-to-day activities associated with your role as Senior Art Director.
- Ability to effectively create creative initiatives across a diverse set of mediums including print, web, broadcast. Possibly including corporate identity design, logo, collateral, packaging, web, mobile and social assets.
- Able to work closely with the larger creative teams consisting of art directors, writers, ACDs, and CD as well as digital and social specialists to develop integrated advertising campaigns.
- Must have attention to details and accuracy.
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects on tight turnarounds.
- Management of internal and external resources.
- Excellent team player.
- Excellent writing, presentation, and creative skills.
- Must ensure that your projects are delivered within allocated creative budgets.
- Superior problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Must have an online portfolio that showcases strong design and conceptual ability.
- Experience at an advertising agency in the pharmaceutical category as an Art Director
- Diverse experience creating work across all media channels
- Demonstrate ted work that is conceptual and effective
- Proficiency in Sketch, InDesign, Photoshop, and illustrator
- Looking for a self-starter who can take constructive feedback and create amazing executions.
- Skills should include great design ability, execution on your own and others’ concepts, ability to collaborate and work independently.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!