Art Director at Trafilea
Remote | International
- Trafilea is driven by innovation and design. We’re searching for an experienced art director to take the helm of our art department, guiding an extremely talented team of designers who are known for exceptional creativity.
- The ideal art director will bring a mix of artistic, marketing, and business expertise to the position, promoting our company and that of our valued clients.
- We are looking for an experienced manager, who can inspire and be inspired by others to take our creative efforts to the next level.
- The ideal candidate will have a natural eye for design and a passion for delivering dynamic ideas that connect with any audience.
- Work with the entire creative team to establish a unified brand understanding and voice for the company,
- Inspire the creative team to continually elevate the design aesthetic and challenge the status quo
- Delegate projects to in-house designers and supervise mockups & deliverables
- Obtain team approval by presenting final layouts, storyboards, and illustrations
- Encourage members to provide feedback and respond to internal commentary and requests, helm a creative audit to elevate our innovation
- Organize team workshops, learnings session and training for the creative team (Visual Design, Photography)
- Work close with the audiovisual Art Directors to ensure the right applications cross the multimedia and videos.
- Oversee the art department and design team. Must hire, train, schedule, mentor, and partner with staff
360 INTEGRATED CAMPAIGNS & CONCEPTS
- Generate clear ideas and concept with the copywriters for both micro and macro projects
- Participate in the conceptualization, planning, and presentation of 360 integrated campaigns with a performance and branding measurable impact on our goal.
- Conceptualize campaign vision by harnessing original graphics, copy, content websites, social media, and other marketing materials
- Develop creative briefs based on ideas established in brainstorming sessions with direction, schedules, and expected deliverables for the creative team
- Work with copywriters and Creative directions to create concepts for 360° campaigns.
BRAND IDENTITY & AESTHETICS
- Define and implement the brand aesthetics for each brand we have (Trafilea Group, Shapermint, Empetua, Truekind)
- Create Brand Identity and Aesthetics for all upcoming brands
- Manage the overall view with guidelines, proposals, team management ensuring all the outcome respond accordingly with brand needs and identity
- Constantly propose improvements and innovation to take the brands into the next level
- Provide direct feedback to the video production team in terms of aesthetics for different blocks and parts of the creatives. Ensure that the takes are what we were expecting at every point.
GUIDELINES & IMAGERY
- Create guidelines & supervise the right execution cross all the traffic sources with all the creative teams for the different brand’s aspects during the different seasonality.
- Provide Guidelines for each special date covering all touchpoints and applications having the approval and make sure that the creative team applies in the right way.
- Create, implement, and innovate the guidelines for the different marketing activities:
- Brand Guidelines, Identity, and aesthetics.
- Products Categories Guidelines.
- Product Pictures
- Video Productions
- Print: Packaging, Catalogs, Product tags, boxes, etc)
- Special Dates
- 360° Campaigns
- Visual Graphics
- Social Media
Now, let’s talk about the benefits of working with us.
- Live Where You Want: Proximity doesn’t influence productivity. As a globally distributed team, you can live and work wherever you want.
- Up Your Game: We love to see our people growing fast. We budget for it! Think courses, conferences, events… it’s really up to you and your manager.
- Take Vacation (seriously): Yes, we’re growing and need your undivided attention, but we encourage you to take a vacation! It’s important to get out and do something.
- Competitive salary.
- Company performance bonus based on results.
- Bachelor’s degree in fine art, graphic design, or similar field
- 8+ years as a professional graphic designer with 4+ years of experience in a management role
- Proficiency with design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Exceptional capability with Branding, typography, layout, and prototyping
- Highly skilled with leading a team of creative talent
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
- You need to be able to work on the GMT-3 timezone.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!