SailPoint Architect (Remote)
Denver, CO — open to location
Who is Trace3?
Trace3 is a leading Transformative IT Authority, providing unique technology solutions and consulting services to our clients. Equipped with elite engineering and dynamic innovation, we empower IT executives and their organizations to achieve competitive advantage through a process of Integrate, Automate, Innovate.
Our culture at Trace3 embodies the spirit of a startup with the advantage of a scalable business. Employees can grow their career and have fun while doing it!
Trace3 is headquartered in Irvine, California. We employ more than 850 people all over the United States. Our major field office locations include Atlanta, Denver, Detroit, Indianapolis, Grand Rapids, Lexington, Los Angeles, Louisville, San Diego, San Francisco, and Scottsdale.
Ready to discover the possibilities that live in technology?
Street-Smart – Thriving in Dynamic Times
We are flexible and resilient in a fast-changing environment. We continuously innovate and drive constructive change while keeping a focus on the “big picture.” We exercise sound business judgment in making high-quality decisions in a timely and cost-effective manner. We are highly creative and can dig deep within ourselves to find positive solutions to different problems.
Juice – The “Stuff” it takes to be a Needle Mover
We get things done and drive results. We lead without a title, empowering others through a can-do attitude. We look forward to the goal, mentally mapping out every checkpoint on the pathway to success, and visualizing what the final destination looks and feels like.
Teamwork – Humble, Hungry and Smart
We are humble individuals who understand how our job impacts the company’s mission. We treat others with respect, admit mistakes, give credit where it’s due and demonstrate transparency. We “bring the weather” by exhibiting positive leadership and solution-focused thinking. We hug people in their trials, struggles, and failures – not just their success. We appreciate the individuality of the people around us.
About the Role:
The SailPoint Architect will be responsible for the overall architecture, design, and development of the configuration of the SailPoint Identity IQ solutions. While delivering the Trace3 Total Customer Experience to our customers, the SailPoint Architect will design and deliver solutions in the core competency areas of provisioning, authentication, authorization, federation, compliance/certifications and access. The SailPoint Architect will have a commanding background with on-boarding, API integration, SAML, WS-Fed, and application development.
What You’ll Do:
- Deliver industry leading consultant services to Trace 3 customers.
- Support development of IAM strategy, roadmap, and architecture.
- Perform system implementation through Design and configuration
- Product architecture and design documents
- Responsible for performing IAM assessments, system implementation and integration.
- Integrate the IIQ platform into customer’s enterprise systems and directory services
- Face of client delivery and managing client expectations on day-to-day basis.
- Support industry standards, regulatory compliance, and customer business requirements.
- Drive IAM root cause analysis, support, troubleshooting, and post mortem for incidents and service issues.
- Stay current with industry trends and how they might impact tools, training, and support of existing and potential customers.
- Provide leadership, coaching and mentoring to other team members.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
Qualifications & Interests:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- CISSP or equivalent security certification strongly desired.
- Minimum 5 years of Identity & Access Management (IAM) architecture and deployment experience required.
- Minimum 3 years of IIQ technology deployment experience required.
- Minimum 3 years of Federated Identity experience required.
- Have experience in leading services engagements by working closely with customers.
- Should have successfully architected initial infrastructure, on boarding of applications, role-based access controls, policy and password management, certifications, workflows, work items and rules.
- Experience in defining the best practices in the fields of Identity and Access management.
- Experience in requirement gathering, design and implementation as well as end-to-end consumer testing
- Product expertise in IIQ, Microsoft Active Directory, Relational databases (Oracle/SQL Server/MySQL/DB2), Java, BeanShell, REST API and webservices.
- Deep knowledge and hands on technical experience with SailPoint suite including: Lifecycle Manager, Compliance Manager, Access Request, Automated Provisioning Password Management
- Experience with SecureAuth, Centrify, Savyint a significant plus
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for you and your dependents
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match, 529 College Savings Plan, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability
- Competitive Compensation
- Training and development programs
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative and cool office culture
- Work-life balance and generous paid time off