Application Support Specialist
- (Multiple states)
- Full Time
Application Support Specialist Job Description:
Under the direction of the Tessitura Network Support Manager and within a team of Support Specialists, provide customer support to Tessitura Members to ensure satisfaction in the use of Tessitura Software, products and hosted network applications and tools.
Support Specialist Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service, through written and verbal communications to both Tessitura members and Tessitura Staff.
- Through various channels, assist members by fulfilling service requests, inquiries and resolving reported issues related to Tessitura products and the hosting environment.
- In rotation with the Support Specialists team, triage incoming help tickets and Support calls.
- Provide training to Tessitura Members when needed.
- Participate in knowledge management initiatives by creating and updating knowledge base articles in the issue tracking system.
- Actively prepare for and monitor ticketing on sales.
- Perform updates to databases in the hosted environment as needed for Tessitura Network members.
- Due to the nature of our global member base, flexibility with hours may be required to meet member needs. This role assists with providing 24/7 coverage as part of an on-call rotation with other support members.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstration of strong customer service skills, initiative and ability to assume additional responsibilities.
- Self-starter with ability to work well independently and in groups
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, ability to work efficiently in a virtual environment.
- Excellent communicator, written and verbal.
- Ability to explain complex concepts and situations to people with varying ranges of technical understanding.
- Ability to multi-task successfully. You will have daily support responsibilities that will need to be managed alongside customer-driven deadlines that will require dynamic real-tim prioritization based on multiple factors.
- Demonstrate a consistent sense of urgency and follow up on open issues to ensure resolution.
- Bonus Skills: Tessitura, TN Express Web, Citrix Xenapp, Active Directory, Dualshield, Confluence, Jira, basic T-SQL, and basic networking.
Reports to: Tessitura Support Manager
Location: Work from Home