Application Developer at U.S. Bank
- Work Days: Weekdays
- Work Vary: No
- Shift: First (Day)
- Hours Per Week: 40
- Work Type: Regular
- Salary Offered: Unspecified
- Benefits: Unspecified
- Physical Required: Unspecified
- Drug Testing Required: Unspecified
- Experience Required: Unspecified
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, or related technical field and 7 years of experience developing and implementing applications.
- Telecommuting available anywhere in the U.S.
U.S. Bank National Association (“U.S. Bank”) is hiring for the position of Application Developer in Minneapolis, MN.
- Analyze business requirements and design, test, and develop software to meet requirements;
- Design, debug, document, maintain, and modify computer applications of high complexity, significance, and risk;
- Design complex application systems using existing and emerging technology platforms;
- Perform application architecture functions;
- Estimate and define time tables and project tasks;
- Analyze and estimate cost and time;
- Perform change impact analysis;
- Create and review unit and test plans;
- Create detailed program specifications;
- Analyze and resolve complex technical problems related to applications;
- Manage service levels, standards, and configurations;
- Monitor operating efficiency and organizational needs of existing applications/tools and recommend technical solutions;
- Complete IT and UAT testing support tasks and resolve reported project defects;
- Perform application builds;
- Coordinate implementations to development, test, and production environments;
- Identify opportunities for application, process, or team improvement and recommend the best alternative;
- Adhere to and maintain Java coding standards and best practices;
- Mentor junior developers and report status to management; and Utilize Java, J2EE, Spring MVC,
Telecommuting available anywhere in the U.S. Company headquarters located at 800 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN 55402.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!