Application Developer – TRIRIGA
The Application Developer is responsible for complex requirements analysis, solution design, product modification and customization of the TRIRIGA software, an Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS) solution to meet the clientele requirements.
Develop and modify software applications to meet customer requirements:
- Design, Develop, implement and test the software application to meet the projects performance and interface requirements and reporting. Expand or modify system to improve work flow
- Analyze complex business requirements to determine solution design
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Understand business customer requirements; perform gap analysis and customizing application
- Troubleshoots system environments and manage technical action logs to resolve bugs/issues with Database Management System (DBMS) software and provide outage resolution support, monitor for recurring database issues and maintain database to ensure data integrity
- Customization of specifications including user interfaces, business object definition and corresponding data structures, functional workflows and custom JAVA modules
- Review and analyze computer performance indicators to locate code problems, and correct errors by correcting codes
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met
Support IWMS Systems Operations
- Maintains a technical level of knowledge for all supported systems. This includes expertise in utilities, operating system and system management
- Store, retrieve, and work on data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements
- Support Customer end user
- Provide users with assistance solving software related problems, such as malfunctions and programming issues
- Confer with clients regarding optimization of software system and maintenance
- Provide knowledge on Data Migration, Object Migration, Basic Debugging tools to end user on a regular basis through telephonic conversations and web sessions.
- Design and Development of Web Applications
- Strong Analysis and Design skills
- Java Development ( J2EE a + ) 2 yrs experience
- Oracle or MS SQL (10g or Higher a +) 2 yrs experience
- Test plan development
- Solid understanding of Web Architecture
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, and ability to set priorities to meet client deadlines.
- TRIRIGA Platform and Application Expertise
- MS Degree in Computer Science/EE or equivalent years of experience.
U.S. Based REMOTE
- Competitive Salary, Health / Dental / Vision Insurance, 401 k, Vacation, and Stock Options.
eCIFM committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression.