Application Analyst I at Ensemble Health Partners
Application Analyst I
- Cincinnati, OH
- Remote – Nationwide
- Full time
Thank you for considering a career at Ensemble Health Partners!
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot through basic problems, to do root cause analysis and identify short term solutions
- Ability to monitor systems and application performance in order to highlight problems or suggest further improvements
- Ability to do independent analysis and decision making, to evaluate and prioritize multiple tasks and stay organized, and to effectively track and report on the progress of work
- Provide technical guidance for evaluation of software application, and technical expertise and assistance in designing, testing, and developing applications
- Analyze and review enhancements for compatibility and adhere to operating guidelines and integration testing when necessary
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to maintain efficiency, consistency and achieve successful implementation of application
- Manage inbound and outbound files to the organization using and managing FTP, Sharefile, MoveIT.
- Build, Monitor, update MoveIT jobs and Hosts
- Write Visual Basic, Visual Basic for Applications, Powershell, Batch Scripts to automate routine processes
- Manage ShareFile create groups, add users, apply permissions
- Manage Sharepoint Groups, users, permissions, and cleanup of existing
- Assist BI team to locate files. Either from the FTP, or the file’s destinations
- Build FTP accounts and disseminate user/pass to end users. Troubleshoot connectivity issues
- Workday experience monitor jobs, build reports, build and monitor integrations
- Assumes all other duties and responsibilities as necessary.
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Work Shift: Days (United States of America)
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Great health, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- And a lot more
Ensemble Health Partners provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact our Human Resources Department.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!