Application Administrator at OtterBox
Application Administrator – Logility
- Job Locations
- US-CO-Fort Collins | US-Remote
- Information Technology
Otter Products is currently recruiting for an S&OP Application Administrator to join our Information Technology team! You can be based either in Fort Collins, CO or anywhere in the US! As the Application Administrator, you will be responsible for business enablement through day-to-day administration and user support of our new S&OP software, Logility. This role partners extensively with our internal customers across business domains and IT as well as with our third party hosting partners and external consultants. You will monitor system performance and usage to maintain security and reliability, along with coordinating new software releases, fixes and upgrades with technical teams and users. In addition, you will recommend new features or changes to configuration/workflow based on user feedback. Intrigued? Keep reading…
The successful candidate will have strong hands-on skills working with complex computer systems, along with outstanding verbal and written communication skills. You must be a quick learner with the ability to grasp and enhance business processes, have great attention to detail, and possess a passion about your work and how it can make a difference in our continuously changing environment. Does this sound like you? If so, Otter Products may be a great place to grow your career!
About Otter Products:
From our founder’s garage in 1998 to the global technology leader we are today, Otter Products continues to drive growth through innovation. Our industry-leading brands, OtterBox, LifeProof, Liviri lead the way to help people do more and go more places with technology in hand. Otter Products is a global company of more than 900 Otters (employees) with offices in Fort Collins, Colo., San Diego, Calif., Hong Kong, Munich, Germany and Cork, Ireland. Our mission is simple – We Grow to Give which comes to life by way of our charitable arm, the OtterCares Foundation. From innovation and engineering to community and culture – growing to give is at the heart of everything we do.
For more information visit otterproducts.com.
- Overall application administrator responsibilities over Logility, the S&OP software product.
- Ensures the reliable performance of the S&OP software
- Troubleshoots and resolves any related hosting, software, user access, integration, regulatory and other incidents related to the S&OP software.
- Key participant in any issue or outage analysis and resolution, in conjunction with IT, the business, the support team, third party hosting provider, and consultants.
- Monitors system cost and license usage to ensure budget is maintained.
- Monitors system performance and usage to maintain security and reliability.
- Coordinates new software releases, fixes and upgrades with technical teams and users.
- Recommends new features or changes to configuration/ workflows based on user feedback.
- Participates in projects to gather user requirements, design, configure, test and implement system specific changes.
- Works with the other Application Administrators to learn the more complex tasks; while a highly self-directed Otter will thrive, they will be occasionally directed in several aspects of the work by the other, more experienced Administrators.
- Planned and unplanned evening and weekend work may be required.
- Support and maintain a positive safety culture by following all safety policies and procedures and actively contributing to a safe working environment.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT- related field of study required. Eight years’ experience in lieu of degree may be considered
- Minimum of two years of S&OP system experience required
- Experience with Logility preferred
- Understanding of supply planning, demand planning and supply chain preferred.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!