Animal Health Technician – Veterinary Technician at InGenesis
Animal Health Technician / Veterinary Tech
- International | REMOTE | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Animal Health Technician / Veterinary Tech to work with our client located in Kirkland, CAN. In this role, you will support the efforts of the pharmacovigilance (PV) department by serving as the first-line for Adverse Event case entry and for pet owner phone calls.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Perform data entry of product complaint cases.
- Handle product complaint phone calls first-line, as required.
- Forward technical follow-ups to staff veterinarians, as needed.
- Maintain a log sheet of all Adverse Events cases.
- Formulate queries for weekly International reports.
- Prepare letters and reports.
- Assist in monthly screening of CRM call notes.
- Provide basic technical support in response to customer questions.
- Generate pharmacovigilance reports.
- Act as cross-functional liaison
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Animal Health Technician diploma OR Bachelor’s degree (Animal Science, Biological Science, Chemistry, or related).
- 3+ years of experience as an AH Technician OR applicable work in veterinary practice/animal health industry.
- Preferred: Experience in Pharmacovigilance or government PV regulations.
- Preferred: Familiarity with PV Works database.
- Bilingual in English and French.
- Ability to travel across country occasionally.
- Effective bilingual communication (written/verbal).
- Ability to function in demanding, customer service-oriented environment.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Computer proficiency.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!