Anatomy Instructor at Kaplan
Remote | Freelance
Title: Anatomy Instructor – Kaplan Medical
Location: Remote/Nationwide Remote/Nationwide USA
- M.D., D.O., D.D.M., D.D.S., Pharm.D., P.A., or Ph.D.
- Non-Ph.D. applicants must have successfully passed the applicable licensure examination.
- Ph.D. applicants must hold a current teaching position in a degree-granting institution for health care students studying to become eligible for the applicable licensure examination.
- Preferred 5 years of experience teaching health care students studying to become eligible for the applicable licensure examination or 5 years of experience working with health care students in the clinical settings.
- Current active unencumbered medical license. Inactive medical licenses will be considered on a case by case basis if they are due to non-disciplinary action.
- Weekday availability preferred, but all applicants are encouraged to apply.
DESIRABLE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ATTRIBUTES
- Expertise in specialty content.
- Passion for helping student success.
- Dynamic presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate knowledge efficiently and effectively to students.
- Ability to assess a student’s level of understanding.
- Ability to adjust a presentation to meet the needs of students.
- Ability to engage and motivate students.
- Experience writing medical education content, learning objectives and board-style assessment questions.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!