Location – Atlanta, GA or Remote
EliteSEM is looking for an Analytics Engineer with a robust understanding of Digital Marketing principles, and related technical industry knowledge. You will be responsible for deploying technical solutions to ensure accurate, consistent data collection and governance for Elite’s clients. You will report to the Director of Analytics and play a key role in the growth and expansion of the analytics division. This role entails a high level responsibility and accountability for internal and external stakeholders.
- You will assist the lead Analytics Engineer with managing and implementing technical solutions on client websites.
- This includes (but isn’t limited to) tagging, custom code needed to support marketing or analytics tags, ETL processes.
- Serve as an internal and external SME in Google and/or Adobe platform analytics, as well as everything tag management related.
- Understand and develop solutions for both internal and client-focused needs.
- Work with the client’s development teams to implement code changes on the client’s site using platforms such as SFCC/Demandware, Shopify, WordPress, etc.
- Responsible for implementing analytics solutions to support other Elite SEM teams.
- e. build segments and measure success for CRO, work with the paid media teams to implement marketing tags on various CTAs and touch points.
- Participate in new business events as needed.
- Manage internal technical resource support for new business and cross-sell initiatives.
- Customer Focus – Dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations to customers, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
- Functional/Technical Skills – Strong functional and technical knowledge and skills within analytics
- Learning on the Fly – Learns quickly when facing new problems, relentless learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges and finding solutions
- Problem Solving – Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
- TQM/Re-Engineering Dedicated to providing the highest quality products and services which meet the needs and requirements of internal and external customers; willing to reengineer processes from scratch and is open to suggestions and experimentation.
- BS in Marketing/Advertising or Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, or a related technical/quantitative field and/or 5+ years of hands-on professional experience in related data/analytical fields (preferably at an agency)
- Strong knowledge of overall agency structures, project management and agile methodologies
- Experience with structured and unstructured databases and cloud-based solutions
- 3+ years using Google Tag Manager or other tag manager experience (Tealium, Adobe DTM, etc) a plus.
- Strong understanding of the entire data stack , i.e. front-end collection and governance and how that data is then used downstream to influence strategy and decision-making.
- Strong knowledge of GDPR/PII regulations, and how to implement tags in accordance with international regulation.
- 4+ years experience interfacing with clients and teams and managing agency partner technology partnerships.
- Knowledge of cross-channel campaign management platforms and marketing clouds (such as Adobe, Google, SAS, Oracle, etc.)
About Elite SEM: Elite SEM is an award-winning digital marketing agency. Founded on search, focused on holistic performance-driven digital marketing, Elite expertise spans Paid Search, SEO, Shopping & Feed, Display Advertising, Paid Social, Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), and Insight & Analytics. Elite brings a unique business model to the market that ties account performance to account managers, and rewards our teams for continuous performance and satisfied clients with a share of company profits. Elite SEM survives and thrives by the mantra Great Lives for Great People this includes employees, clients, partners, vendors, fans and everyone that crosses our paths. Our core values Love What You Do, Circle of Education, Attitude of Gratitude, and Strive for Greatness help foster this goal each and every day.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Elite SEM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.