Title: Alteryx Platform Architect
Location: Johnston. Rhode Island, United States
Category: IT, Corporate
Reference Number: 195676
Job Type: 1st Shift
We are seeking a platform architect experienced with both Alteryx Designer and Alteryx Server software to help us expand our current platform and service offering.
Alteryx is becoming a key tool for the Citizens Bank Enterprise Data Office along with many of our business partners, and we need to ensure that we have the capacity and services around Alteryx to effectively support them.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Designing, managing and supporting the expansion of the Alteryx Server platform currently running on MS Windows to meet new demand and requirements.
- Developing standards and best practices around the use of Alteryx server.
- Working with Alteryx Designer users on best practices for workflows and to resolve technical issues.
- Designing and supporting Alteryx integration with both internal and external data sources/services.
Location is not a barrier for this role and while our preference would be to have a chosen candidate with onsite capabilities in one of our corporate headquarters we are open to remote employment within the United States for an experienced candidate.
- 3 or more years of in-depth, hands-on and proven experience with Alteryx Designer and Alteryx Server.
- Knowledge of MS Windows and Linux environments.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills – able to resolve difficult design and development issues.
- Strong communication skills – verbal, written, listening and presentation.
- A background in ETL architecture and development with tools like Informatica, IBM DataStage, etc.
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Knowledge of BI architecture and development with tools like Tableau.
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related area
- Alteryx Core Certification: The first level of certification covers the “core” toolset in Designer, including the top 20 most used tools and basic UI / operational elements.
- Alteryx Advanced Certification: Covers higher-level analysis and skills, including: spatial, analytic apps, macros, reporting, Gallery, advanced parsing, and complex practical application.
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/VeteranCitizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.