Agile Project Manager at PeopleScout
Agile Project Manager-Virtual USA (1219930)
The Agile Project Manager will plan and oversee technical projects and must passionately drive for organizational and team success. The successful candidate will be a strong, confident leader who motivates, builds trust, delivers quality and is always looking to improve the way we get things done.
Projects will be Engineering focused initiatives. The Agile Project Manager will coordinate with Product Manager/Owner and Engineering teams (Agile teams, DevOps team, etc.), various business departments and external vendors to plan projects, assign tasks, monitor progress, collaboratively solve problems and keep everyone appropriately informed.
- Partner and align with Product Owner to ensure that all prioritized product development deliverables are planned, committed and delivered with reliability and high quality.
- Coordinate internal & external resources to ensure projects are effectively executed.
- Develop milestone project plans to communicate team deliver commitments – including scope and project objectives and ensuring delivery feasibility.
- Plan, manage, and conduct Agile ceremonies.
- Use appropriate Agile and Program Management techniques to manage changes in requirements, scope, schedule, and costs.
- Exhibit flexibility and range: support business analysis, understand technical requirements, and drive business process re-engineering efforts.
- Manage project risks proactively, identifying potential risks and coordinating mitigation and escalation activities to address before they become issues.
- Manage Software Development Release lifecycle and coordinate with Product Launch Manager to ensure effective communications and acceptance of each release prior to product launch.
- Function as the primary escalation point for both internal and external resources encountering delivery risks and issues.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right solutions to remove the impediment.
- Communicate with geo-diverse team members on a regular basis to provide optimal project execution and collaboration.
- Develop product and platform expertise; specifically, having a deep understanding of the features and capability of the Affinix product and its features.
- Assessing the Agile maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity.
- 5+ years of technical IT project management experience, including a minimum of 2 years of traditional project management as well as a minimum of 1 year being actively involved in an Agile environment, preferably in the Scrum Master role.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in relevant area of study.
- Skilled facilitator, track record of bringing people together to deliver results.
- Proven team building skills; recognized as a servant leader.
- Excellent stakeholder management, situational awareness, collaboration, continual improvement, empowerment behaviors.
- Extremely organized and persistent, with drive and determination to achieve goals.
- Exceptional problem-solving, collaboration and communication skills.
- Scrum Master Certification, CSM or other Agile Certification preferred.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!