After Hours Travel Manager at Corporate Traveler
After Hours Travel Manager – Virtual
JOB NO: 505633
BRAND: CORPORATE TRAVELER (US)
WORK TYPE: FULL TIME
CATEGORIES: CORPORATE TRAVEL
About the Role: This is a Remote Travel Agent Position that requires a flexible schedule. Typical shifts run weekday mornings (5a-11a EST), evenings (3p-11p EST), and weekend day time hours (5a-11p EST). Sabre Experience is required.
About Corporate Traveler:
Corporate Traveler offers a unique combination of expert advice, local personal service and global negotiating strength to maximize savings for business travel.
Established in 1993, Corporate Traveler, initially called Flight Centre Corporate, was the founding corporate brand of Flight Centre Limited. Corporate Traveler was created to focus solely on the needs of small to medium enterprises (SME). The business quickly emerged as a successful brand, known for its specialized service and experienced consultants.
Following the acquisition of several corporate travel businesses between 1999 and 2003 Flight Centre Limited rebranded its stable of corporate brands, including Corporate Traveler, to FCm Travel Solutions. This created the largest global corporate travel and expense management company to be based in Australia. However, with significant growth in the SME segment the decision was made to reintroduce Corporate Traveler to the market. In recent years, among many other accolades, the company has been recognized as one of the top 10 travel management companies in the US!
Ensure client’s retention with Corporate Traveler by exceeding client expectations in every interaction with the account manager in relation to:
- Understanding and anticipating client needs and travel preferences;
- Responding quickly and proactively to client requests;
- Anticipating client travel requirements;
- Resolving client complaints; and
- The accuracy and timely presentation of Clients travel documentation.
Teamwork and Communication
- To be an active contributing member at meetings with Team Leaders and BDMs to keep them abreast of client accounts and any information which is likely to impact (either positive or negatively) on Corporate Traveler; and
- Share information with fellow Travel Managers and Team Leaders to ensure a united, consistent and professional approach to client account management.
Office Systems and Processes
- To contribute to the development and maintenance of office systems and processes associated with accounts; and
- To ensure that all client account information is up to date so that a thorough knowledge and understanding of the account can be made by simply reading the client file.
- Working with an extremely productive and expanding worldwide brand
- Excellent working conditions
Successful applicant will have:
- Sabre GDS experience is required
- SME experience (Stage & Screen or Corporate Traveler) required
- Minimum 2 years travel industry experience and a strong customer service background
- Professional & service oriented mentality
- Positive attitude and a will to succeed
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Proven sales track record
- High attention to detail
- Must be able to cover various regular day, weekend and evening shifts as well as a potentially rotating schedule of days off.
Roll with the Sun Team (RWTS): Weekday mornings (5a-11a EST), evenings (3p-11p EST), and weekend day time hours (5a-11p EST)
FCTG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!